enVista is a leading global consulting and software solutions firm enabling enterprise commerce for the world’s leading manufacturers, distributors and omni-channel retailers. Our Retail Strategy team optimizes retailers’ strategy and drives the next generation of retail process and technology across Merchandise Systems, Planning, Forecasting, Replenishment, Allocation, POS and PLM.
What you will do:
- Define and deploy strategies to help retailers improve sales and margin
- Perform the necessary analysis and consultation to identify business issues and opportunities, solution requirements, and related benefits.
- Work as part of a project team to deliver retail focused solutions from project kick-off through project go-live
- Measure delivery of our solution against requirements, through ownership of deliverables and thorough review with client.
- Aid in preparing and analyzing project plans and requirements documentation.
- Build rapport with clients through effective communication, working sessions, and status meetings.
- Complete assigned tasks according to project schedule and communicates status to Project Manager.
- Learn enVista implementation methodology and related deliverables.
- Train end-users on solution.
What you will bring:
- At least 5 years professional industry experience, retail experience required. All levels of experience are encouraged to apply in consideration for Consultant, Sr. Consultant, Manger and/or Director levels.
- Requires retail or business application knowledge and experience (such as Retail Planning, ERP, OMS and POS)
- Must practice the highest level of confidentiality of clients’ intellectual property.
- Flexible and adaptive to additional assignments that arise during a project
- Proven track record demonstrating strong communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Should be proficient with MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Education (preferred level): Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related areas.
- Ability to travel About 75%