Sr. EDI Specialist
What you will do:
- Gathering Requirements, Designing, developing, troubleshooting, and debugging data interfaces using Text Files, XML, JSON, and EDI Messages that meet user acceptance criteria.
- Completing project tasks and self-directed tasks to enable integration capabilities that meet schedule commitments and meet quality expectations.
- Contribute to the Center of Excellence for Integration acting as a resource for client-facing requests.
- Estimates and scopes integration tasks.
- Contributes to improving internal processes & best practices.
- Reviews the work of team members at various levels of experience.
- Acquires knowledge of industry and company standards, tools and technology with a focus on pragmatic application to business-focused software solutions through initiative and self-study.
What you will bring:
- Experience with ETL tools & data transformation tools.
- Working experience with EDI systems such as Altova FlowForce Server, Gentran, CLEO, SPS Commerce, or TrueCommerce.
- Comfort with Data formats such as EDI, XML, JSON, fixed width text files, or delimited text files.
- Knowledge of how REST and SOAP APIs work.
- 5-7 years working with GIT, Database Queries (SQL and NoSQL).
- Demonstrated experience working in AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Compute.