What you will do:
As a Transportation Consultant, you will work on behalf of enVista clients to supervise and perform transportation strategy, implementation, and integration tasks including:
- Project scheduling and planning, business process flow mapping, system configuration, system piloting, system and user testing, user training, and integration design and testing with various systems.
- Conduct planning and optimization analyses to determine least cost routing and answer other strategic transportation questions for clients.
- Conduct data analysis to understand client shipping costs and volumes by facility, lane, region, etc.
- Make recommendations, considering upstream and downstream processes impacted by or influencing transportation decisions.
- Support vendor management strategies, supplier management, external customer requirements as it relates to the strategy, system implementation, or analytics project.
What you will bring:
- 1-5 years of prior industry experience
- Experience with – or ability to quickly learn – standardized implementation methodology (e.g. enVista’s Assess / Build / Learn / Execute)
- Experience using TMS or related planning and optimization software to conduct “what if” scenarios for freight consolidation, pooling, scheduling and other analyses
- Business process focus and experience mapping process flows
- Experience using or integrating TMS with ERP, WMS, YMS systems
- Experience conducting general transportation and shipment data analysis
- An understanding of how transportation impacts overall supply chain operations
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or above
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Well-organized, self-motivated, and detail oriented
- Enjoys working in small teams and on multiple client projects
- Comfortable communicating with internal and external stakeholders
- Project management experience preferred
- Experience using MS Project, PowerPoint, Visio, Word and Excel
- Ability to travel 25-75%