Location: US, Remote
Employment Type: Full Time Exempt
Team: Customer Success
Building on their own experiences as HR professionals, the Strategic HR Advisor analyzes data and trends, understands a customer’s desired outcomes, creates evidence-based recommendations, and co-creates action plans with our customer’s HR team to help our customers achieve their desired outcomes more quickly and efficiently. The Strategic HR Advisor must cultivate and maintain “trusted advisor” subject-matter expertise, demonstrating 15Five’s values throughout. As part of our Customer Experience team, the Strategic HR Advisor must identify and co-create new ways for 15Five to better serve our customers as we co-create customer transformation.
Deliver indispensably valuable HR advisory services for HR leaders and teams
Leveraging deep HR expertise, assist customers in conceptualizing and enabling HR programs to support outcomes supported by 15Five technology and services
Positively influence annual recurring revenue, customer health, gross revenue retention, and net revenue retention by delivering formal services
Collaborate effectively with customer success and other 15Five teammates
Co-create true partnership that scales
Collaborate effectively with 15Five colleagues using systems, processes, and technology
Co-create content and processes for People Strategy & Insights team
Co-create content and processes for CX team
Co-create content and experiences for marketing, sales, customer success, community, etc.
15Five is the holistic performance management company. 15Five equips HR teams with a complete platform solution to improve manager effectiveness, drive high performance and engagement, and increase retention. 15Five’s easy-to-use software, coaching, manager training, and community enables HR leaders to continuously measure engagement and performance, and empower managers to drive change.
At 15Five, we focus on building a diverse team that prioritizes inclusivity and celebrates everyone’s unique identity. We are proud of our thriving hybrid culture that supports a remote-first workplace balanced with distributed office hubs, and annual opportunities for all employees to connect in person. We also offer:
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Time Off (minimum 3 weeks off every year)
- Employer paid Short-Term, Long-Term Disability, and Term Life
- 401K with 4% match at 6 months of employment
- Inclusive Benefits Stipend (to help cover some of the gap on medical needs not covered by traditional benefits)
- Up to 16 weeks Paid Parental Leave for birth and non-birth parents
- 11 paid holidays in 2023
- Betterhelp (unlimited mental health therapy)
- Mindbloom (clinician approved alternative mental health therapy)
- Headspace (mindfulness exercises for stress & sleep, including for children)
- Wellness Coach App (offers meditation and movement classes, courses, workshops, and panels in a live and interactive setting)
- Best Self Time (Last 2 hours of Friday dedicated to your personal self- care/self-growth/recharge activities)
- Monthly reimbursement for wellness/learning and development
- Monthly reimbursement for internet
- Sabbatical Program accessed at 5 or 7 Years
- We also provide extensive training and development such as strengths discovery and alignment and Manager specific development opportunities
For more information see:
Our Mission, Vision, & Values - https://www.15five.com/about
Our People and Culture - https://www.15five.com/about/careers
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, & Belonging - https://www.15five.com/deib
Our Personal & Professional Development Resources - https://www.15five.com/resources/content-library
Reading over the role description and feeling like you don’t check every box? That’s okay; if you think you have what it takes but don’t necessarily meet all the criteria, please apply—you could be exactly who we are looking for!
15Five follows equitable hiring practices. Our compensation programs are designed to attract, motivate, and retain talented employees who are highly engaged, high performing, and have an exceptional impact on the business and our customers.
The base salary range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the role across all US locations. We benchmark all roles for compensation in ranges relative to the top half of the market of similar tech companies using up-to-date market data. Within the range, individual pay is determined by budget allocated for the role and additional factors, including job-related competencies and skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Please note that the compensation details listed in US job postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. The US new hire base salary range for this full- time role is $85,000-$100,000 + bonus or commissions + equity + benefits.
Note that base salary ranges are reviewed each year based on up-to-date market data, and team members who are performing are eligible for a merit increase, budget permitting.