Use this guide to take back wasted hours & build credibility with potential investors.
We know firsthand that startups waste hours each month on accounting and finance inefficiencies. There is no quicker way to lose credibility in the eyes of a potential investor than to hand over messy financials. That’s why we’ve partnered with mAccounting to bring you the Critical Financial Checklist for Preparing to Raise Capital.
This checklist walks through how to:
1. Avoid the biggest mistakes make while fundraising.
2. Establish foundational financial projections.
3. Build the ultimate dashboard to better manage your finances.
4. Create a detailed cap table.
5. Nail the financial section of your pitch deck.
Get Your Copy