There are dozens of leadership styles out there. How do you know which one is right for you and your company?
The internet is full of self-help gurus slinging courses to level up your leadership skills. Some of them are great, but others… not so much.
On today’s episode of Get IN., we sit down with two lifelong leaders to share a few must have leadership practices that you can implement today.
Heather Haas is the President at ADVISA, a company focused on driving change through leadership effectiveness.
Doug Allgood is the President and CEO at Blackink IT, an innovative leader in managed technology services.
These two have over 30 years of combined executive experience leading teams at dynamic companies across several different verticals.
Be sure to check out these great clips from the show:
- [9:49] First exposures to great leadership and what they learned
- [19:00] How to interact with different personalities in the workplace
- [20:28] Helpful changes around the work environment
- [26:10] Things you can do now to prepare to be a leader in the future
- [30:54] Visualize your path to success
In our conversation with Heather and Doug, you will learn:
- That values are the pillars of your intentional culture, and every leader has to carry that culture
- Actionable leadership skills
- Why learning is a social process
- How to build exceptional company culture
- “Leaders don’t have the best answers, they have the best questions”
Want to listen to this episode on your chosen app? Click here.
You can stream by clicking here.
If you like this episode, please subscribe and leave us a review on Apple Podcasts. You can also follow us on Spotify. We have an incredible lineup of interviews we’ll be releasing every Wednesday here on Get IN.
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
Companies and organizations:
Subscribe to Get IN.
To subscribe to the Get IN. podcast, please use the links below:
If you have a chance, please leave an honest rating and review on Apple Podcasts by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking on Apple Podcasts incredibly! Thank you so much!
Want to get connected with other leaders in the Powderkeg community?
Are you interested in joining the only private membership network focused on supporting tech companies and executives in communities beyond Silicon Valley? Apply for Powderkeg Premium Membership today.
Interested in starting your own Podcast?
Casted is THE first and only podcast and video marketing platform made SPECIFICALLY for B2B brands. The platform makes it possible to publish, syndicate, amplify, and measure the value of your podcast and video content And if you’re a startup, Casted offers their for Startups program that might be for you — offering exclusive deep discounts of up to 82% off retail price for qualifying startups. Connect with Casted at Casted.us/powderkeg.