Indiana’s premier event that connects fundable companies with investors and the ever-growing entrepreneurial ecosystem, Innovation Showcase, is shaping up to be even bigger and better than last year’s event. Participating companies get a chance to exhibit on the showroom floor at the Dallara Indycar Factory, attend two valuable sessions with investors and figureheads of Indiana entrepreneurship, and give their 60-second pitch for a chance to win $60K in cash and prizes.
We’re excited to announce the first five innovative companies in the Showcase:
- Curvo saves money for Hospitals and medical device manufacturers with their application.
- LocalStake connects private business with local investors looking for new investment opportunities.
- Evacua makes evacuations accessible and affordable with a network of transportation providers and a mobile app.
- Lesson.ly provides businesses with a smart platform to manage and measure corporate training performance.
- Pocket Cab makes hailing cabs easy for passengers and finding customers easy for taxi drivers with their mobile app.
We’ll be announcing at least 50 more exhibiting companies over the next few weeks and one of them could be yours!
The exhibitor application deadline is May 31st, and the application process is free—but competitive. Startups looking for funding, talent, or simply trying to make a splash won’t want to miss this opportunity.
PLUS, you can catch two of these first five Showcase companies at this Thursday’s Verge event. There’s an open waitlist that we’ll be opening up over the next 24 hours. I hope you can join.
Investors and entrepreneurs hope to see you at the Innovation Showcase on July 11th. And so do I. Here’s a quick preview: