The winners of last year’s Tech Culture Awards
Celebrate your culture
- Showcase your employer brand to the national Powderkeg community with a company culture profile
- See how your company culture stacks up with local, regional and national benchmarking data
- Rally your team and spotlight the ways your employees are reaching their full potential
Celebrate your (remote) work
- Feature your winning team in a global virtual celebration with 1,000+ attendees
- Showcase your team’s passion for your product or service
- Receive anonymous ENPS data from your staff on your company’s work-life balance, leadership team, career path, remote work, and diversity, equity and inclusion
Celebrate your success
- Earn attention and coverage from local and national media
- Display your winners status with a unique, identifiable badge on your careers page
- Put your brand in front of thousands of emerging leaders across the country
“Company culture is the #1 reason tech professionals choose their employer”
—2018 US Tech Census
With so much uncertainty right now, the best tech companies are redefining what it means to be a top workplace. They are showing that they’re investing in their most important asset: their people.
Top tech workers are looking to work for companies that align with their values, recognize their achievements, and help them pursue fulfilling careers. Most importantly, they want to work with people they enjoy.
With the 2021 Tech Culture Awards, you’ll get to show top-notch candidates exactly why your company culture is unique and special, while recognizing the people at the heart of your team.
Get started and recognize the people at the heart of your company by applying for Powderkeg’s 2021 Tech Culture Awards.
Supported By Our Headline Sponsors
Celebrate Your Team and Your Culture
Companies of all shapes and sizes are eligible for the culture awards but here are some ideas to see if it’s right for you.
Stage of Companies:
- Startups – Funded or bootstrapped companies with traction that are ready to take off
- Scale-ups – Well funded or highly profitable companies that are full-scale mode
- High Growth – The pieces are built now you just need to keep up with the growth
- Enterprises – Teams within large companies that are innovating on the future
- Awards data and winner selection validated by CLA, a top 10 accounting firm
- A representative from CLA may ask applicants for additional information in order to complete the verification process
- Each applicant company is eligible for a 60-minute private consulting session to review your company’s benchmarked results
Supported By Our Category Sponsors
Ready to get started? Register for early access now.
What do registrants receive?
- A Company Culture Profile on Powderkeg.com showcasing your employer brand to the national Powderkeg community
- PDF report benchmarking your culture at the local, regional and national level
- Anonymous ENPS data on your company’s work-life balance, leadership team, career path, remote work, and diversity, equity and inclusion
- 30-minute private consulting session to review your company’s results
What will winners receive?
- Top Employer badges and recognition in the Powderkeg community
- Media exposure and mentions as Top Employer
- Recognition during a live virtual event in Fall 2021
- Opportunity to be quoted in relevant content on Powderkeg.com including podcast, The Spark, and other media.
Looking to show off your culture? Register now to get started!