Unique opportunity for a technically savvy Supply Chain Sr. Consultant who possesses a strong drive for results in a high performing organization! We are a thriving high-growth tech organization and an eight-time Inc. 500/5000 fastest growing, privately held company, headquartered in Carmel, Indiana. enVista is a leading global software and consulting firm that helps world-leading brands optimize their supply chains to drive efficiencies and savings and unify commerce to drive profitability. The Supply Chain Sr. Consultant role is vital to our Supply Chain Strategy Platform, in order to establish highly effective relationships with our clients to fully understand their unique needs and develop plans accordingly to help eliminate their Supply Chain issues.
ELEVATE your career and leverage your strategic thinking skills, effective communication and deep expertise to serve as the Supply Chain Sr. Consultant. Your 10-15 years of experience in purchasing, materials management and supply chain. Your responsibilities are as follows but not limited to:
- Strong experience in S&OP, demand planning, supply planning, inventory management and sourcing. S&OP implementation experience is beneficial.
- Able to assess, fully understand and convey client’s unique needs, develop informational decks/reporting to clearly assess plans, including supporting data, analysis and conclusions
- Able to build various Excel or SQL supply chain models for supply chain such as safety stock, reorder point calculations, demand variability, demand planning model comparison, multi-echelon inventory planning etc
- Develop process flow diagrams to represent clients supply chain business processes or inventory movement
- Develop policies, procedures, systems and processes for the client’s production planning, sourcing, Inventory planning and demand planning areas
- You will collaborate within enVista’s strategy project teams consisting of high performing members with diverse backgrounds to develop strategic methods based on detailed analyses in order to deliver results for our clients
- Working across various industries and topics, you will be challenged to expand your experience and skills. You will be supported by a team of senior mentors, experienced analysts and project managers to help you reach project and personal goals.
- You will provide strong, visible, and effective input for optimizing supply chain functions for clients
- You will monitor external environment and internal trends, practices and utilization to remain current with inventory, demand planning & S&OP practices and procedures.
- Analyze historical data and current trends. Identify risks and opportunities for clients and solicit ideas for issue resolution. Develop plans and strategies to implement.
- Ensure execution of strategies within the guidelines of enVista’s strategy team
- Oversee client team while driving corrective actions and implementation of strategy.
- Act as a change leader to support client initiatives and ensure adoption of processes
- Encourage innovation; seek out and implement best in class approaches.
- Facilitate the SOP and EOP inventory and component planning process for clients
- Able to collaborate with clients, identify engagement follow-on opportunities and have a strong desire to excel and be committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries while further developing your career
- Strong current hands-on data analysis, configuration and design skills
- Ability to travel 60-80% is REQUIRED
- S. Degree in Supply Chain Management or Engineering is required. Master’s Degree is a plus.
- Willing and able to travel throughout the United States and to other countries as required.
- 5+ years of experience in Purchasing, Materials Management, Supply Chain, or related field.
- Strong Excel modelling experience, including advanced analytical tools
- Strong Power Point and Word experience
- SQL experience strongly preferred