Analyst, Client Services
enVista is a leading global consulting and software solutions firm enabling enterprise commerce for the world’s leading manufacturers, distributors and omni-channel retailers. enVista is uniquely experienced in both optimizing supply chain efficiencies to drive cost savings, and unifying commerce to drive customer engagement and revenue. enVista’s Unified Commerce Platform, and the firm’s ability to consult, implement and operate across supply chain, transportation, IT, enterprise business solutions and omni-channel, allows mid-market and Fortune 100/5000 companies to leverage enVista as a trusted advisor across their enterprises.
enVista provides freight audit and payment solutions for global shippers and 3PLs. Our myShipINFO® transportation cost management solution offers multi-lingual, multi-currency, VAT considerations, and a robust, real-time rating engine to ensure carrier compliance.
We enable global organizations to significantly reduce transportation spend and improve visibility.
What you will do:
- Participate in new client implementation efforts
- Create and deliver business reviews that provide clients with transportation spend analysis, identify savings opportunities, highlight transportation trends and communicate enVista’s value
- Model transportation KPI’s in business intelligence (BI) platforms that meet customer-specific requirements
- Modify client reporting to respond to changes in client strategy, KPI’s, GL logic and business rules over time
- Drive continuous improvement of proprietary business tools through collaboration with enVista development team
- Analyze client shipping trends and identify opportunities for enVista to provide additional services and savings opportunities
- Act as a point of contact for client questions and requests, and provide appropriate and timely responses
- Assist clients and carriers to troubleshoot invoice and payment issues.
- Maintain a professional and courteous relationship with all clients.
- Report client feedback to management, including any signs of client dissatisfaction.
- Answer client inquiries regarding parcel and freight
What you will bring:
- Education (preferred level): Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Operations, Logistics, or related
- Ability to adapt and excel in a frequently changing business environment
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail required
- Proven problem-solving skills required
- Strong written and oral communication
- Must possess Microsoft Office software proficiency
- 0-2 years industry experience
- Ability to work with large amounts of data using MS Excel, MS Access, or SQL-based tools
- No previous experience with SQL required, but would be a differentiator