Analyst, Freight Operations
What you will do:
- Analyze freight carrier invoices by identifying and verifying rates and guidelines in carrier contract prior to approving for payment.
- Identify issues and offer suggestions on how to improve carrier contracts by addressing issues and violations.
- Address freight payment and aging issues with the freight carriers.
- Generate audit-related reports, including regular reporting and ad hoc reporting requests.
- Ensure smooth processing and payment of invoices.
- Act as a liaison between freight carriers and enVista client’s Accounts Payable, Finance, and Logistics departments.
- Retrieve information required to implement freight carriers on electronic data interchange (EDI).
- Update and maintain coding logic for customer’s general ledger coding on a regular basis.
- Assist clients and carriers to troubleshoot problems.
- Interface with carriers for resolution of freight payment issues.
- Maintain freight carrier contracts and rates, and updating as needed following approval of new rates or rate changes from our clients.
What you will bring:
- Ability to adapt and excel in a frequently changing business environment.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail required
- Proven problem-solving skills required
- Strong written and oral communication
- Must possess Microsoft Office software proficiency.
- Education (preferred level): Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Operations, Logistics, or related.
- Previous freight invoice audit experience a plus, but not required.
- Pass any pre-employment tests, drug test, and/or background check