As a Transportation Solutions Business Analyst, you are a key member of the Research and Development team creating innovative new features for our Transportation platform. The Transportation Solutions Business Analyst serves as a primary liaison between Product Management and Development with key stakeholders across the company and will be responsible for building, enhancing, and maintaining enVista’s Transportation solutions suite.
What you will do:
- Supporting initiatives to achieve business results with high quality and timeliness.
- Working on development projects and enhancements end-to-end, and validating success confirm expected results and outcomes with stakeholders.
- Prepare business process diagrams, requirements, and functional and technical specifications and other documentation for projects and enhancements
- Effectively work across enVista teams, including operations, product management, marketing, customer experience and sales.
- Balance competing priorities to process requests in a timely manner and to effectively manage stakeholder expectations
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evening and weekend hours if necessary to meet department and corporate goals and objectives
- Use Atlassian JIRA to manage intake and capture of requests and to track and document actions taken
- Research and problem solve as issues arise and perform activities that have direct, tangible effects on revenue and business processes.
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, Supply Chain Management or related field
- 3+ years of application experience with enterprise software systems
- 3+ years in engineering or engineering related positions
- Experience working with 3rd party service providers, partners, and consultants
- Able to troubleshoot issues, an expert problem solver who can quickly and proactively identify and resolve issues and is able to conduct root cause analysis, either independently or with third parties
- Ability to multitask and effectively manage a large backlog of requests and in-flight initiatives
- Proficiency with team collaboration and defect / issue / service request management tools, such as JIRA
- Strong organizational and time management skills. Ability to think critically, thoroughly and analytically when resolving technically complex problems
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)