My Moments Connected at Genesys
Customer Success Academy - Programs Manager
The goal of the Customer Success Academy Programs Manager is to foster individual and organizational effectiveness by designing an array of innovative and diverse learning programs in support of Genesys’ commitment to employee development and organizational enrichment.
The Program Manager is a highly collaborative individual who will own logistics and content for one or more of our global learning programs dedicated to new hire onboarding, role readiness and professional skill development. As a Program owner of the Customer Success Academy, you will drive a program so that every role in the organization has the knowledge, tools, and skills to thrive as a world class Customer Success professional.
The role will accomplish this through collaboration with the Genesys HR Function (People Development team and HR Partners), Sales University, and Customer Success colleagues to ensure we are consistently onboarding, enabling, empowering, and developing a World Class Customer Success Team. The Academy will operate in sync with the framework and tools pertaining to learning and development as defined with HR.
Ultimately, you will help our company succeed by training and developing its people.
Responsibilities / Job Duties:
In this role, the primary responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Design and coordinate logistics for a creative, impactful, and scalable learning program for new and existing employees globally.
- Facilitate components of the program in-person and virtually; coordinate with and train local delivery partners for in-person facilitation in other regions.
- Leverage technology, content, and expertise across Genesys to identify and curate content to fulfill learning program objectives.
- Lead the identification and assessment of training needs; develop, plan and organize training programs based upon determined needs.
- Leverage the Academy’s adopted learning methodologies including job shadowing, Manager engagement, 70-20-10 model and relationship-based learning to ensure success.
- Define and track success metrics for the learning program.
- Consistently provide feedback to Director that helps to improve current program and develop future solutions.
- Coordinate logistics with cross-functional teams in support of a well-orchestrated, holistic approach to employee development.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3+ years’ experience in corporate learning, employee onboarding or complex program/project management
- BS/BA in Business, Psychology or a related field
- Proven experience as a Learning & Development Manager, Training Manager or similar
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices
- Familiarity with CX (industry and technology) is preferred
- Detail oriented and organized
- Innovative and creative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal, presentation skills – both written and verbal
- Strong cross-functional know how and ability to build relationships
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Positive attitude and high willingness to learn
- Experience with productivity tools including MS Office, CRM tools such as Salesforce, and learning management systems platforms
- Travel <30%
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.