Dynamics 365 Support Engineer
enVista is a leading global consulting and software solutions firm enabling enterprise commerce for the world’s leading manufacturers, distributors and omni-channel retailers. enVista is uniquely experienced in both optimizing supply chain efficiencies to drive cost savings, and unifying commerce to drive customer engagement and revenue. enVista’s Unified Commerce Platform, and the firm’s ability to consult, implement and operate across supply chain, transportation, IT, enterprise business solutions and omni-channel, allows mid-market and Fortune 100/5000 companies to leverage enVista as a trusted advisor across their enterprises.
enVista is currently seeking a Dynamics 365 Support Engineer to sustain our current growth. Because we focus on end-to-end supply chain strategies and enabling technologies for multiple industries, our associates are exposed to a wide array of problems to solve with technology. As a result, enVista is a fast-paced and dynamic place where you can rapidly advance your career.
This role is responsible for supporting existing, live D365 clients and internal D365 implementation teams. As a technologist with client-facing responsibilities, the role is responsible both for (1) leading production D365 issue resolution, as well as (2) communicating with clients and meeting committed deadlines. The Support Engineer works directly with customers as a consultant on their technical challenges to ensure we are meeting our client’s expectations and goals. The scope of technical issues spans urgent to standard product usability questions. Success as a Support Engineer depends on strong technical troubleshooting and development skills, strong proactive internal and external communication skills, and initiative.
- 4+ years developing Dynamics 365
- 8+ years overall consulting experience
- Ability to collaborate with end users & stakeholders
- Ability to collaborate in team environment as well as work independently
- Effectively troubleshoot and provide resolutions to complex D365 related issues
- Able to observe, inspect, estimate and assess issues
- Ability to analyze complex issues performing root cause analysis
- Proficient with X++, SSRS, SSAS and relational databases (i.e. SQL Server)
- Experience in Debugging and AX Trace Profiler is required
- Knowledgeable of SharePoint & Enterprise Portal
- Familiarity with AIF, Management Reporter and other tools is a plus
- Ability to set expectations both internally and with clients
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Must be capable of multi-tasking, prioritizing, and handling a large project load in a fast-paced environment
- Required to provide timely and frequent updates on high-priority issues to the management team
Required Education Background:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Business Degree in Management Information Systems
- Advanced Microsoft Certification(s)
Minimal travel is required