Unique opportunity for a technically savvy Implementation Consultant who possesses a strong drive for results in a high performing organization! We are a thriving high-growth tech organization and an eight-time Inc. 500/5000 fastest growing, privately held company, headquartered in Carmel, Indiana. enVista is a leading global software and consulting firm that helps world-leading brands optimize their supply chains to drive efficiencies and savings and unify commerce to drive profitability. The Implementation Consultant role is vital to our Enspire Commerce Platform, in order to establish highly effective relationships with senior executives and key decision makers to ensure a close and successful long- term business relationship.
ELEVATE your career and leverage your strategic thinking skills, effective communication and deep expertise to serve as the Implementation Consultant. Your 4+ years of consulting, integration, customer success and implementation background in the supply chain, omni-channel commerce or retail industry have prepared you for this opportunity. You will also be responsible for developing relationships with enVista’s Enspire Commerce Platform customers that foster customer retention and loyalty and other key points like:
- Manage enhancement, change and new feature requests from customers by adherence to enVista’s CSM and Delivery processes
- Works with enVista’s Enspire Commerce Platform customers to identify goals and key performance indicators that define their program objectives that help achieve and sustain business value
- Implementation and Integration of Supply Chain / Omni-Channel / Retail industry specific software
- Consultative experience speaking and working with existing and new clients / customers
- Responsible for driving all renewals through negotiations with Business contacts
- Develops long-term strategies and prioritizes customer requests to establish a trusted advisor relationship
Your excellent ability to lead, build and foster effective business relationships will be utilized to manage relationships externally with customers as well as communicate effectively internally with the Enspire Commerce team to address any issues that arise.
In this fast-paced role, we will reward you with a competitive salary and benefits program. You will enjoy a progressive office environment, a culture of accountability and passion, and a work force that lives out our Guiding Principles. If this excites you, let’s have a conversation.