Intern, Transportation Solutions (Spring 2020)
In the Intern role you will be exposed to freight industry best-practices including analyzing carrier invoices, rate agreements, working with customers and detailed process designs. You will learn and adhere to accepted accounting standards in the freight audit industry and gain exposure to supply chain systems all while working in a fun, professional environment.
Accountability: Performs and coordinates various audit and client service activities.
What you will do:
- Receives, organizes, and distributes clients’ freight invoices
- Supports data-entry team and inputs clients’ invoices into proprietary audit software as needed.
- Manages the flow of invoice data to audit team by organizing invoices by carrier or by client at the audit team’s request
- Assists auditors in processing freight invoices and ensuring contacts are setup correctly
- Participates in weekly audit team meetings
- Provides input to improve the audit process
- Supports client services communication to carriers and customers
What you will bring:
- Education (preferred level): Junior or Senior pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Operations Management, or related Business degree
- Learns the company’s business objectives, products and services
- Understands the company’s values and culture
- Communicates effectively within enVista, with business units throughout the company, and with partners across the supply chain
- Requires Microsoft Office proficiency