Level I Help Desk Technician
enVista’s Technology Solutions team is one of Indianapolis’ most experienced technology support and IT services teams for small businesses, enterprise-level corporations and not-for-profits. We offer expertise in network, computer and desktop management, data storage and data recovery, complex IT projects and crises, managed IT services and VOIP phone systems. Our mission is to support our clients in meeting their goals and delivering services, benefiting the community and its citizens. In support of our mission, our culture is one of conscientiousness, accountability, and optimism surrounding our clients’ issues and requests. We understand that our clients cannot do work without our efforts and that we have the ability to lighten their burden by solving their problems with a positive, light-hearted approach.
Help Desk Technician
What you will do: The Help Desk Technician will provide one-on-one technical software, hardware, internet connectivity and network problem resolution to all end-users by performing questions/problem diagnosis, research knowledge-based articles and guiding users through step-by-step solutions in a help desk environment. The Help Desk Technician will communicate solutions and document problem and resolution.
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or a related field
- 1-2 years related work experience required
- Knowledge of networking and Windows Operating Systems
- Proven experience troubleshooting hardware, software, and network issues with a direct focus on the source(s) of problems
- Proven ability to take ownership of client issues
- Proven ability to communicate technical solutions in a user-friendly and professional manner, both verbally and in writing
- A Positive, light-hearted, optimistic view about life and work