Manager, EDI Operations
Are you ready to take the next step in your career as an EDI professional? Join our global transportation consulting team and transition from a routine EDI service provider to a manager of fast-paced, high-variety project-based EDI work. Specifically, you will lead a team of EDI professionals and manage multiple new customer onboarding and new transportation carrier onboarding projects in a role that is highly visible to enVista Leadership and integral to the continued growth of the business.
Our proven, proprietary invoice audit solutions evaluate carrier services across all modes of transportation, from source to consumption, including: ocean, rail, intermodal, drayage, LTL/FTL, and parcel. The foundation for our solution platform is our trading partner management service that functions beyond traditional EDI and offers custom integrations for many of the cloud-based services utilized by businesses today. We pride ourselves in offering the most comprehensive, robust transportation auditing tools in the industry.
Go further, faster at enVista. Throw your hat in the ring today.
What you will do:
- Manage daily EDI activities such as transmission verification, compliance assurance, troubleshooting, root cause analysis, exception handling and re-processing of necessary to ensure successful operations
- Communicate project status reports to executive team, project team and external clients
- Interact with customers to gather project requirements
- Define EDI specifications
- Test EDI communications and data format compliance
- Mentor direct reports and coach them to high performance
What you will bring:
- Education (preferred level): Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Information Systems, Informatics, Supply Chain, Transportation, or related
- 3-5 years of progressive industry experience, plus 1-2 years of management experience
- Strong experience in EDI implementation practices with an understanding of data flows, industry standard formats, EDI translation and mapping software, preferably with transportation carrier integration experience but not required
- Experience with B2B software products, communication standards and protocols
- Proven management skills, both project and personnel
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in both written and oral formats all information (ideas, instructions, questions, etc.)
- Requires good judgment, decision-making ability and strong analytical skills
- Must practice the highest level of confidentiality of clients’ intellectual property
- Ability to manage day-to-day tasks with minimal supervision and complete deliverables in a timely fashion
- Adapt to changes in work (i.e. new client requirements or specifications), and adjust working hours to accommodate busy periods
- Travel: Less than 10%