Manhattan WMOS Consultant
enVista is a leading global consulting and software solutions firm enabling enterprise commerce for the world’s leading manufacturers, distributors and omni-channel retailers.
enVista is uniquely experienced in both optimizing supply chain efficiencies to drive cost savings, and unifying commerce to drive customer engagement and revenue.
enVista’s Unified Commerce Platform, and the firm’s ability to consult, implement and operate across supply chain, transportation, IT, enterprise business solutions and omni-channel, allows mid-market and Fortune 100/5000 companies to leverage enVista as a trusted advisor across their enterprises.
What you will do:
- Perform the necessary analysis and consultation to identify business issues, solution requirements and related benefits
- Aid in preparing and analyzing project plans and documentation
- Work directly with clients to gather an understanding of their business needs and assists the client in configuration and implementation of the software system
- Travel to the client site for delivery of solutions is required
- Work closely with team members to understand client needs
What you will bring:
- 3-5 years professional industry experience
- Manhattan Open Systems WMS Application consulting and configuration/set-up experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven track record demonstrating strong communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Must have supply chain experience
- Should be experienced with MS Access, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Travel is expected to be 50-75%
- Candidates may be based in Indianapolis or remotely throughout the United States
B.S. or advanced degree in Finance, Computer Science, Operations Management or Industrial Engineering strongly preferred.