enVista is a leading global consulting and software solutions firm enabling enterprise commerce for the world’s leading manufacturers, distributors and omni-channel retailers. enVista is uniquely experienced in both optimizing supply chain efficiencies to drive cost savings, and unifying commerce to drive customer engagement and revenue. enVista’s Unified Commerce Platform, and the firm’s ability to consult, implement and operate across supply chain, transportation, IT, enterprise business solutions and omni-channel, allows mid-market and Fortune 100/5000 companies to leverage enVista as a trusted advisor across their enterprises. Consulting and solutions delivery is in our DNA. Let’s have a conversation.
As a MercuryGate TMS consultant, you will work on behalf of enVista clients to supervise and perform TMS-related project management and implementation tasks including:
- Project scheduling and planning, business process flow mapping, system configuration, system piloting, system and user testing, user training, and integration design and testing with ERP, WMS and/or YMS systems.
- Conduct TMS planning and optimization analyses to determine least cost routing and answer other strategic transportation questions for clients.
- Conduct transportation data analysis to understand client shipping costs and volumes by facility, lane, region, etc.
- Support TMS sales by helping research and write RFP responses and presentations, conduct product demonstrations, and correspond with existing and potential clients.
Skills & abilities:
- 3-5 years of prior industry experience
- 1-3 years of experience operating, configuring, and/or integrating freight transportation management software (TMS), preferably MercuryGate or another leading TMS (BluJay, JDA, Manhattan, SAP, OTM, etc.)
- MercuryGate-specific contract setup / testing – certified preferred, but not required
- Experience navigating standardized workflows (“Boost”) and dynamic rule sets to satisfy complex process requirements
- Experience using Ace Task to collaborate with MercuryGate Solution Architects and Implementation personnel
- Experience with, or ability to quickly learn, standardized TMS implementation methodology (e.g. Assess / Build / Learn / Execute)
- Experience using TMS or related planning and optimization software to conduct “what if” scenarios for freight consolidation, pooling, scheduling and other analyses
- Business process focus and experience mapping process flows
- Experience using or integrating TMS with ERP, WMS, YMS systems
- Experience conducting general transportation and shipment data analysis
- An understanding of how transportation impacts overall supply chain operations
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or above
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Well-organized, self-motivated, and precise
- Enjoys working in small teams and on multiple client projects
- Project management experience preferred
- Experience using MS Project, PowerPoint, Visio, Word and Excel
- Ability to travel 50-75%