Sr. Software Developer - Implementation
Unique opportunity for a high performing Software Developer wanting to make a difference in a high performing organization! We are a thriving high-growth tech organization and an eight-time Inc. 500/5000 fastest growing, privately held company, headquartered in Carmel, Indiana. enVista is a leading global software and consulting firm that helps world-leading brands optimize their supply chains to drive efficiencies and savings and unify commerce to drive profitability. The Software Developer role is vital to our Enspire Commerce team, in order to provide the technical expertise to find solutions to clients’ operational, technical, or contractual needs.
What you will do:
- Gather requirements, develop, troubleshoot, debug, and implement software specific to project scope ensuring that user acceptance criteria are met, and timelines are kept
- Provide the technical expertise to find solutions to clients’ operational, technical, or contractual needs.
- Ensures that all technical development activities for a project comply with best-practices and meet customer expectations.
- Advocates with internal partners for customer requirements as future development activities.
- Primary technical liaison between implementation team and infrastructure, operations, and software engineering.
- Comfortable discussing and explaining technical concepts to non-technical users.
- Estimates and scopes development tasks and makes recommendations for innovations and improvements relating to software component designs, including reviewing the work of team members completing elements of designs.
- Acquires knowledge of industry and company standards, tools and technology with a focus on pragmatic application to business-focused software solutions through initiative and self-study.
What you will bring:
- Development experience with Java, J2EE, jQuery, JSON, Java Script, or Python
- 5-7 years of experience working with, developing for, and using Restful WebServices.
- Extensive working experience in XML and JSON technologies
- Experience working with custom frameworks, Data Access Objects, Mongo (NoSQL) databases.
- Demonstrated experience working in AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Compute.
- Experience finding solutions to client problems with innovative approaches.
- Expertise with Databases such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, and MongoDB
- High level of comfort in working with GIT and querying databases and data sources.