enVista is a leading global consulting and software solutions firm enabling enterprise commerce for the world’s leading manufacturers, distributors and omni-channel retailers. Our Supply Chain Strategy team optimizes supply chain efficiencies to drive cost savings, and allow our clients to meet their strategic goals.
We are seeking a supply chain professional with well-rounded business analytical experience to join our team in a management consulting capacity. The ideal candidate will have performed financial modeling, quantitative analysis, database management, along with strategic operations planning.
What you will do:
- Works as part of a team to develop long-term strategic solutions to difficult supply chain and operations problems, designing world-class supply chain solutions
- Collaborate with clients to fully understand the issues, goals and strategy of the business.
- Develop cost, performance and service models to develop fact-based solutions across a large breadth of engagements types including but not limited to: inventory, SKU velocity, transportation, reverse logistics, logistics network analysis (LNA) and business climate analysis.
- Create client facing presentation documentation, graphical information, reports and briefings to depict the project findings.
- Contribute or lead a section of client update meetings.
- Communicate with clients as necessary, to ensure efficient, positive and lawful interaction and outcomes.
- Perform organizational development duties such as researching and writing articles for publication as well as prepare and present enVista internal projects.
What you will bring:
- 5-7 years of professional industry experience preferred.
- Strong data manipulation skillset; should be proficient in Access, Excel, SQL/MySQL
- Experience with Network Modeling Software e.g. Llamasoft, Infor
- Quick learning curve with the ability to learn new skills to perform necessary analysis;
- Experience with financial analysis
- Requires Microsoft Office and VISIO flow charting software proficiency
- Requires strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Requires excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Requires highest level of confidentiality of clients’ intellectual property
- Adapts to changes in work (i.e. new client requirements or specifications)
- Adjusts working hours to accommodate busy periods.
- Stays updated on new services, processes, technologies, and industry trends
- Education (preferred level): Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, Business, Informatics, Business Analytics or related field
- Ability to travel About 50%