enVista is a leading global consulting and software solutions firm enabling enterprise commerce for the world’s leading manufacturers, distributors and omni-channel retailers. enVista is uniquely experienced in both optimizing supply chain efficiencies to drive cost savings, and unifying commerce to drive customer engagement and revenue. enVista’s Unified Commerce Platform, and the firm’s ability to consult, implement and operate across supply chain, transportation, IT, enterprise business solutions and omni-channel, allows mid-market and Fortune 100/5000 companies to leverage enVista as a trusted advisor across their enterprises. Consulting and solutions delivery is in our DNA. Let’s have a conversation.
What you will do:
- Identify, diagnose, and resolve recurring and incidental support issues for end users. PC’s, software, hardware, and connectivity (network/Internet)
- Provide remote support and resolution via phone and or remote control screen sharing software, or onsite working directly with end-user.
- Create and update documentation.
- Complete and update support tickets.
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in an I.T. related field is preferred.
- 4+ years of work experience with Windows desktop and Windows server operating systems.
- 4+ years of work experience in providing end-user onsite or remote support for Server and hardware troubleshooting. Proven diagnostic and troubleshooting skills with direct focus on the source of problems to quickly and effectively solve the problem.
- Prior design, implementation and administration of VMware ESXi and vCenter
- Advanced understanding of networking – firewalls, routing, subnets, VLANs.
- Strong understanding and experience with iSCSI SAN. Dell Equallogic experience is a plus.
- Understanding of Active Directory & Domain architecture, DHCP, DNS, File and Print server functions.
- Experience with a support ticketing system, Autotask or Kaseya experience is a plus.