This year represents Women & Hi Tech’s 20th year of successfully effecting change to advance women in STEM in Indiana, so we are “Celebrating Our Past and Investing in Our Future” throughout 2019. The Women & Hi Tech 20th Anniversary Celebration Event will be held on Friday, August 16, 2019 from 6-11pm at The Willows on Westfield. During this event, we will celebrate our past 20 years by highlighting Women & Hi Tech members who have advanced the cause and careers of women in STEM in Indiana through their contributions to Women & Hi Tech. We will also invest in our future through our “#WHT20for20” campaign by awarding $20,000 in scholarships to women pursuing degrees in STEM in Indiana, who intend to stay in Indiana upon graduation.
20th Anniversary Celebration Event Highlights:
- This event is a celebration! Business/cocktail attire is appropriate.
- A full dinner, dessert, drinks, a cash bar, and a DJ/live band will be provided.
- Tribute to Women & Hi Tech’s 20 year history of impact for women in STEM in Indiana.
- “#WHT20for20” scholarship/grant award presentations to female STEM recipients.
- Registration for the 20th Anniversary Celebration Event will be open soon.
20th Anniversary Scholarship/Grant Applications:
- Scholarship/grant application period is open from March 20-June 1, 2019.
- Click here to apply for a graduate or undergraduate scholarship.
- Click here to apply for a professional development grant.
At least the following Women & Hi Tech Scholarships/Grants will be awarded:
- (1) $5,000 scholarship will be awarded to the overall top graduate or undergraduate female STEM student as determined by the selection committee.
- (1) $2,500 scholarship will be awarded to an amazing graduate female STEM student as determined by the selection committee.
- (1) $2,500 scholarship will be awarded to an outstanding undergraduate female STEM student as determined by the selection committee.
- (2) $2,000 grants will be awarded to extraordinary professional development female applicants as determined by the selection committee.
- (3) $2,000 scholarships and/or grants will be awarded to one or more graduate, undergraduate, and/or professional development applicants as determined by the selection committee.
Additionally, scholarships and/or grants for the #WHT20for20 campaign may be sponsored by Women & Hi Tech partners to support women pursuing specific fields of interest (e.g., entrepreneurship, cybersecurity, and/or patent/corporate law).
20th Anniversary Volunteer and Sponsorship Opportunities:
- Thank you to our amazing sponsors! If your organization is interested in sponsorship opportunities, including sponsoring scholarships, please contact our Corporate Engagement Director, Rebecca Bormann, at email@example.com.
- Volunteer signup for the 20th Anniversary Celebration Event will be online soon.