Remote is here to stay. According to a survey by Growmotely, 74% of professionals and 76% of entrepreneurs say they believe remote work will become the new normal.
The Great Mentor Search. But with limited face-to-face interaction, how do we find and connect with mentors that can help us grow in our careers?
Here are some resources you can tap into to the perfect mentor, even if you can’t meet with them in person:
- Community organizations like Mentors of Color or the Nashville Entrepreneur Center
- Incubators and Accelerators like TechStars and StarveUps
- Angel Investors and venture capital firms
- In-person or virtual networking events
- Companies that focus on mentoring (like these)
Tongue-tied. Not sure what questions you should ask your mentor? We asked successful entrepreneurs for their recommendations on building mentor/mentee relationships and getting the help you need. Get their answers here.