Location: Seattle, WA
Employment Type: Full Time
At SkyKick, you’ll quickly discover the intersection where passion meets
impact. Whether you’re located in our Seattle headquarters or in one of our
four global offices, every individual is valued and part of the SkyKick team.
The talented and diverse individuals we hire are the magic behind our
extraordinary culture. We inspire each other to create and innovate every
SkyKick is in search of a technical content marketer to join our team and help
accelerate the growth of SkyKick as we continue to develop and expand our
innovative technology in the SaaS management and IT cloud solution space.
As Technical Content Marketing Manager, you’ll deepen partner understanding
and adoption of our technology by delivering content that combines rigorous
technical detail and engaging storytelling. Working in partnership with the
Product and Marketing teams, the ideal candidate will play an important role
in delivering content that accelerates product engagement and expansion.
The Impact You'll Make:
- Inspire interest, trials, and engagement in SkyKick products and platform by delivering technical content that conveys value and ease of adoption for technical personas, such as developers and engineers. Examples include product-focused blogs, how-to content, and more.
- Accelerate post-sale usage and adoption with content that deepens product engagement and promotes expansion across products. Examples include change management guidance, technical webinars, how-to content in print and multimedia forms, cross-sell sales resources.
- Work with internal teams to build a strong understanding of SkyKick products, platform, messaging, tone, and voice to ensure accuracy and consistency across all forms of content.
- Create a technical marketing content calendar aligned to team strategy and objectives, continually evaluate and measure the performance of content, and develop recommendations for improvement and optimization.
What You Bring:
- 3+ years of writing or content marketing experience that demonstrates the ability to quickly absorb and understand technical products, their relevance and value to a technical audience, and how to most effectively communicate and engage partners in discovering that value.
- Outstanding writing skills and proven ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with stakeholders across roles and organizational levels.
- Strong project management skills and proven track record of meeting deadlines with a high level of execution – and ability to manage against multiple competing priorities and deadlines.
- Technical content for architects, engineers, developers, system admins, etc., preferably in the B2B, SaaS, or Cloud space.
- Multiple forms of content, including multimedia, hands-on experiences, training modules and programs, etc.
**Who We Are: **
We’re on a mission to help IT partners be more successful in the cloud, and
we’re just getting started. Our products are 100% partner channel focused and
have helped over 20,000 global partners build successful cloud businesses by
making it easy to migrate, backup, and manage their customers in the cloud.
SkyKick has fantastic benefits and perks, but at the end of the day, we are
here for the opportunity to grow, learn, and affect the industry with
incredible creativity. Apply today and find out more about what you can expect
from a career at SkyKick!
SkyKick is an Equal Opportunity Employer