Employment Type: Full-Time
Team: Business Development & Strategic Partnerships
Sure’s General Manager is responsible for end-to-end sales management and will
nurture and grow the relationships with Sure’s biggest enterprise customers,
helping them unlock the potential of insurance for their business.
This role involves growing our internal partnerships success team by working
closely with senior executives on the strategy for each partnership:
participating in sales demo proposals and negotiations, partnering with
product and engineering on requirements and deployment, and leading customer
satisfaction, account growth and renewal. If you love building businesses and
relationships, this is the job for you.
What You'll Do:
- Lead the post-sale engagement, problem solving, retention, and growth of your customers, partnering closely with sales and tech teams
- Perform a regular cadence of review to align on business priorities, insurance product performance, optimization and expansion opportunities, product roadmaps, usage and insights, surface issues and how to optimize the partnership with Sure
- Develop and nurture relationships with our customers and across the Sure organization
- Highlight successful business outcomes, defining how it was delivered and identify opportunities to replicate these across the business
- Define and manage customer needs and serve as a trusted insurance advisor. You are the customer’s advocate!
- Set realistic expectations with clients, through clear documentation and project planning.
- Lead onboarding, new project and future roadmap development in concert with Project Management
- Drive overall account health including insurance performance, product adoption, usage velocity, account renewals, churn, growth, referrals, cost optimization, and customer satisfaction
Who You Are:
- 10 + years experience in a client-facing role ideally customer success/partner success, managing relationships with large, global and complex organizations, working with a technical product.
- 5 + years experience leading a team of direct reports
- P&L leadership experience preferred
- Sophisticated business acumen and understanding of underlying drivers and strategy of our customer’s businesses
- Experience guiding technical conversations and persuading others to take action based on requirements and value provided by solutions
- Strong analytical skills and operating discipline
- Strong executive presence and presentation skills, particularly for in-person/virtual meetings with multiple stakeholders
- Experience building joint customer account plans
- Proven track record of achieving targets and goals and managing large, complex projects and/or programs
- A desire to work with a wide range of people, both internally and externally
- The motivation and flexibility to thrive in a high-growth environment
- Understanding of text based software (coding, SQL) is desirable
- Experience with a/b testing, website conversion design, digital conversion optimization & cohort modeling preferred
Sure offers employees benefits including: unlimited PTO, a variety of
medical, dental and vision insurance plans covered at 80%, 401k plan, equity,
employee assistance program, generous parental leave, home office stipend, an
annual company retreat, and so much more!
Sure, an insurance technology company, powers digital insurance programs for
the world’s most recognized brands and carriers. Its enterprise SaaS Platform
and APIs accelerate digital transformation and omnichannel distribution
without the need for additional IT resources. Sure streamlines all aspects of
digital insurance sales and service with features designed for each phase of
the insurance lifecycle. Founded in 2014, the company is remote first and has
customers around the globe.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do
not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin,
gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
For more information, visit https://www.sureapp.com/. Follow @SureHQ on
Employment at Sure is contingent upon a satisfactory verification of a
general and criminal background check. Upon an offer of employment, all
prospective employees may be required to complete an employment application.
Any background verifications will be obtained with written consent from the