Location: Paris, France
Employment Type: Apprenticeship
Team: MG EMEA
Match Group, Inc. is an American internet and technology company headquartered in Dallas, Texas. We owns and operates the largest global portfolio of popular online dating and social discovery services including Tinder, Match.com, Meetic, OkCupid, Hinge, PlentyOfFish, Ablo, and OurTime.
In this role you will:
- Assist the EMEA Privacy Counsel with the implementation and deployment of the Match Group’s privacy program.
- Assist the EMEA Privacy Counsel with an active legal monitoring (new privacy laws, Data Protection Authorities’ decisions and guidelines etc.).
- Assist the EMEA Privacy Counsel with legal research on specific subjects, benchmarks and audit of the EMEA brands’ privacy requirements implementation.
- Assist the EMEA Privacy Counsel with reviews and updates of internal trainings on legal and regulatory requirements relating to privacy, as well as policies and best practices.
- Assist the EMEA Privacy Counsel with products/features privacy reviews.
Desired Skills and Experience
We’re looking for:
- Ongoing or validated Master degree in IT/Privacy la
- Ability to speak, read, write and understand English and French fluently
- A team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
What we offer:
An internship that is challenging and enriching
A balance between professional and personal life
An exceptional working environment in the heart of Paris (Paris IXth, spacious spacious, modern, rooftop, close to all transportation and amenities)
Numerous moments of sharing and quality
An international and multicultural environment where exchanges between entities are frequent
Recruitment Process :
A first exchange on the phone with Céline, our Senior Corporate Counsel, Privacy - EMEA
A meeting with our Senior Corporate Counsel, Privacy - EMEA
An interview with our People Manager
When you arrive, the People team and your new team will take care of organising your first few days.
**Practical information : **
Start of contract: As soon as you are ready!
Location: 53 Rue de Châteaudun, Paris 75009
Remote working possible after the integration period
Meetic is an equal opportunity and diversity employer