Location: Los Angeles, California
Employment Type: Regular
Team: Finance & Analytics
Tinder and our Match Group products bring people together. With tens of millions of users, hundreds of millions of downloads, and a presence in every country on earth, our reach is expansive—and rapidly growing.
The Associate Manager, Strategy position is a unique role where you will work with Tinder's leadership to evaluate, synthesize, and form perspectives that directly impact critical decision-making. We are looking for someone who runs towards complex problems to tackle, is known for being creative, and isn't scared to roll up their sleeves to get things to the finish line. We want to hear from you if you have dedication, persistence, and passion for understanding and driving growth!
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
• Working on a product that has an immediate impact on people’s lives all around the world
• Collaborating with a team of creative, fun and driven colleagues
• Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, 401(k) employer match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
• Other perks and wellness benefits like a fitness membership subsidy, paid concierge medical membership, pet insurance offerings, and a commuter subsidy
• A robust Learning + Development offering including our MentorMatch program, access to a library of 6,000+ online learning courses through Udemy, and an annual L+D stipend
• Access to mental health resources
• Fertility preservation benefits
• No Meeting Wednesdays and access to a wide range of product and service discounts through Perkspot
• Charitable donations match up to $15,000 annually
• Monthly and weekly interactive virtual events including Book Club, trivia with prizes and yoga workouts
• The opportunity to join six active Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
At Tinder, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our product, and our community. We strive to make our workplace an inclusive and diverse environment, giving people from all walks of life the opportunity to have a voice. We champion and encourage those who bring different perspectives, ideas, and creativity to join our team dedicated to bringing people together across the globe. Tinder is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we welcome all people regardless of sex, gender identity, race, ethnicity, disability, or other lived experience.