Location: Remote, US
Employment Type: Intern
Team: Tindership & University Grads
At Tinder, we are passionate about building software to bring our growing global user base one swipe closer to a new adventure! With tens of millions of users and a presence in every country on earth, our reach is expansive — and rapidly growing. Your contribution here will lead millions of people around the world to spark new and meaningful connections.
We're looking for an enthusiastic, up-and-coming Engineer to join our team this summer.
About the role:
As a Backend Intern at Tinder, you will partner directly with senior members of the Engineering team and be empowered to contribute solutions to Tinder's backend system. We are deeply invested in challenging norms, constantly improving architecture design, exploring emergent tech and ideas, and leveraging new technologies in interesting ways to deliver an app that is widely known the world over.
states listed below:
Our Offices are based in LA, SF and Palo Alto, California. We are currently working together in a hybrid/remote environment across the United States. At Tinder, we believe in leveraging technology to form meaningful connections despite physical distance.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- The liveliness of a startup with the impact of a global business
- Collaborating with a team of creative, fun and driven colleagues
- Working with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun, and highly motivated people
- Competitive hourly pay and flexible working schedule
- Comprehensive health coverage, 401(k)
- Access to mental health resources
- Virtual yoga and fitness classes, and many other fun activities
- Virtual celebrations, parties, socials, and more
- A robust Learning + Development offering including our MentorMatch program, access to a library of 6,000+ online learning courses through Udemy
- Fully customized computer equipment to fit your needs
- The opportunity to join six active Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)