Location: Paris, France
Employment Type: Regular
Team: MG EMEA
As legal assistant, you will be supporting the Match Group EMEA/APAC Business
Affairs and Legal Team (BALT). This will include calendar management, travel
and event coordination, expense reports, assisting with contract
administration, assisting with invoicing and coordinating with other
departments and ad hoc projects.
Match Group, through its portfolio companies, is a leading provider of dating
products available globally. Our portfolio of brands includes Match, Meetic,
Tinder, OkCupid, Hinge, Hawaya, Pairs, Azar, Hakuna, as well as a number of
other brands, each designed to increase our users' likelihood of finding a
How you'll make an impact:
- You will manage calendars, schedule meetings and events, and coordinate with outside parties as necessary, including catering and site selection, as well as submit expense reports
- You will make travel arrangements; including air, land, and accommodations (extensive domestic and international travel)
- You’ll help plan events, including offsites and team outings
- You will assist the legal team with ensuring proper entry and execution of EMEA/APAC contracts within the contract management system
- You will assist the legal team with other legal administrative tasks (e.g. prepare filings)
- You will assist other BALT team members with internal process guidelines and workflows as requested or as opportunities for improvement arise
- You will work with the BALT Executive Assistant, who ensures that group and team wide processes are properly implemented
We could be a match if:
- You have at least 3 years’ experience as an executive assistant in a fast-paced environment
- You are proficient in English (spoken and written)
- You have advanced level G-suite, Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint skills
- You are adaptable, open to change and can be flexible in supporting additional executives when needed and are able to work outside of traditional business hours, if needed
- You possess a strong customer service orientation, are detail oriented, organized and can handle external and internal clients with professionalism and maturity
What's the team like?
- This role is a part of the Match Group Business Affairs and Legal team and reports to our Associate General Counsel, Legal Director, EMEA-APAC, with a functional reporting to the BALT Executive Assistant
- Successful individuals in this role are proactive, organized, self-directed, and can prioritize multiple projects while maintaining strict confidentiality
What we offer:
Enhance your knowledge through e-learning, conferences, etc.
Take advantage of spaces to collaborate and relax as well as outdoor spaces
Sharing moments with colleagues: over a drink, at the Summer Party or during
team building events
Operate in an international and multicultural environment where exchanges
between entities are frequent
Use our products free of charge thanks to the "Pass Ambassadeur"
To benefit from a competitive package consistent with the market
Contract start: As soon as you are ready!
Location: Paris 9ème (53 rue Chateaudun)
Regular teleworking possible
Contract: CDI / Full Time
Meetic is an employer that respects equal opportunities and diversity.