Location: New York, New York
Employment Type: Regular
This role will report directly to the CTO and will be responsible for managing
CTOs day to day operations and supporting Tech Leadership team in achieving
highest operational efficiency. This role will also be responsible for
developing and tactically implementing communications & information strategies
for the technology vertical. You will have the opportunity to help create and
own the systems, processes and tools for communicating both new and evergreen
information to employees. These include but are not limited to our
announcements channel, monthly tech all-hands, and tech blog. By keeping our
team informed and aligned around our mission, vision, strategy, and goals, you
will empower our employees to take ownership in their roles and make stronger
- Strategically manage day-to-day scheduling, coordination, and meeting logistics, providing best in class support for our CTO and Tech Leadership team, and making sure we’re blocking time for the most important priorities.
- Take and circulate notes and next steps as necessary - doing whatever is needed to ensure bi-weekly tech leadership meetings are productive.
- Help organize team offsites and events
- Work with the CTO and Tech Leadership team on defining all hands mission and responsibilities.
- Own calendar invites and organization of Technology vertical all hands meetings. This can include entire tech department all hands and individual tech team all hands (i.e. data team)
- Own and continually optimize all hands slides deck so that it promotes alignment and transparency across tech and company.
- Work cross-functionally to gather and curate content for the deck.
- Run all hands and coach team members on presentation and storytelling.
- Measure all hands programming for effectiveness and engagement.
- Continuously iterate on programming format and content to accommodate feedback and our team growth.
- Manage our new Technology Blog.
- Be on the lookout for blog ideas and help team members contribute to our blog.
- Set up bi-weekly tech newsletter and serve as editor-in-chief for our internal announcements channel, exercising an editorial eye on the content we publish.
- Identify areas of opportunity for teams to more consistently communicate about how they work.
- Ensure all communications live up to our values of authenticity, courage, and empathy.
- 2+ years of professional experience supporting C-Level executives.
- Experience in internal (employee-facing) communications, or an operational / people role that involves organizing large meetings and offsites.
- You're exceptionally detail oriented: You are a perfectionist who never lets anything fall through the cracks. You close every loop, spot every error, and look around corners to make sure every detail is perfect.
- You're a great communicator: You can communicate nuance effectively to anyone, and you know how to modify your tone based on who you're speaking to. Whether it's in an email, Zoom, over the phone, or in person, you know how to get things done through your ability to clearly and professionally express yourself.
- Experience making beautiful, professional slide decks that tell a compelling, tight story; high comfort-level with Google slides.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; a knack for developing engaging content and simplifying complex concepts.
- Experience working cross-functionally with technical and non-technical people, and skilled at bringing people from different functions together to do great work.
- Strong storytelling skills; an innate understanding of the audience’s perspective, and an ability to clearly represent that perspective to leaders and content owners. This person can craft empathetic communications that land with targeted audiences, and is an expert at energetic and engaging delivery.
Hinge is the dating app designed to be deleted. In today’s digital world,
singles are so focused on sending likes and looking through profiles that
they’re not actually building meaningful connections and going on dates. Hinge
is on a mission to change that by designing the most effective app experience.
On Hinge, there are no rules, timers, or games. Instead, you’ll have unique
conversations over the text, photos, and audio you’ve shared on your profile.
And it’s resonating with daters. Hinge was the fastest-growing dating app in
the US, UK, Canada and Australia in 2019 and 2020.
- Authenticity: Share your genuine thoughts and opinions directly.
- Courage: Invite and deeply consider challenges and criticism.
- Empathy: Be empathetic, communitarian and trustworthy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do
not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin,
gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability