Location: Remote, US
Employment Type: Regular
Tinder brings people together. With tens of millions of users and a presence in 190 countries, our reach is expansive - and rapidly growing. Our Member Experience team is dedicated to supporting our user base. They can take an ambitious situation and turn it into a success story.
This position sits within the Member Experience department and on the Global Operations Program Management team. This team is a foundational part of making sure we make the most significant impact by driving forward meaningful projects & process improvements to help our Global Operations team succeed. Our PM team will work on initiatives in the Trust & Safety and Customer Experience (CX) space.
We’re looking for an experienced Trust & Safety Program Manager with a passion for process improvement and problem-solving who has a proven track record of working on and leading Trust & Safety programs & initiatives.
You are a strong teammate that can also work autonomously. If you are meticulous and can implement well under pressure, we want to hear from you.
You will be responsible for leading various projects & initiatives in new areas, driving improvements to existing workflows, solving sophisticated user safety problems, and orchestrating efficiency at a global level. The role requires cross-functional solid partnerships both within Member Experience (e.g., Global Escalations & Operations, Policy, QA, Tools & Analytics) and across the company (e.g., Product, Engineering, Senior Leadership).
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
• Working on a product that has an immediate impact on people’s lives all around the world
• Collaborating with a team of creative, fun and driven colleagues
• Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, 401(k) employer match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
• Other perks and wellness benefits like a fitness membership subsidy, paid concierge medical membership, pet insurance offerings, and a commuter subsidy
• A robust Learning + Development offering including our MentorMatch program, access to a library of 6,000+ online learning courses through Udemy, and an annual L+D stipend
• Access to mental health resources
• Fertility preservation benefits
• No Meeting Wednesdays and access to a wide range of product and service discounts through Perkspot
• Charitable donations match up to $15,000 annually
• Monthly and weekly interactive virtual events including Book Club, trivia with prizes and yoga workouts
• The opportunity to join six active Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
At Tinder, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our product, and our community. We strive to make our workplace an inclusive and diverse environment, giving people from all walks of life the opportunity to have a voice. We champion and encourage those who bring different perspectives, ideas, and creativity to join our team dedicated to bringing people together across the globe. Tinder is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we welcome all people regardless of sex, gender identity, race, ethnicity, disability, or other lived experience.