Location: Los Angeles, California
Employment Type: Regular
Tinder connects people. With tens of millions of users and a presence in every country on earth, our reach is expansive—and rapidly growing.
As the Group Product Manager of Connection, you will join an experienced team of Product leaders within the Core Pillar at Tinder. Reporting directly to the VP of Product, Core, this role comes with the potential to drive our Connections team's long-term strategy and lead, support, and develop credible product managers!
You will be responsible for developing a cohesive long-term Core Product strategy at a global scale with teams that have been responsible for delivering some of Tinder's biggest innovations; The Swipe™ – including Swipe Night, Fast Chat, Video Profiles, and most recently Explore.
This position can be located in Los Angeles, Palo Alto, or San Francisco, CA.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
• Working on a product that has an immediate impact on people’s lives all around the world
• Collaborating with a team of creative, fun and driven colleagues
• Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, 401(k) employer match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
• Other perks and wellness benefits like a fitness membership subsidy, paid concierge medical membership, pet insurance offerings, and a commuter subsidy
• A robust Learning + Development offering including our MentorMatch program, access to a library of 6,000+ online learning courses through Udemy, and an annual L+D stipend
• Access to mental health resources
• Fertility preservation benefits
• No Meeting Wednesdays and access to a wide range of product and service discounts through Perkspot
• Charitable donations match up to $15,000 annually
• Monthly and weekly interactive virtual events including Book Club, trivia with prizes and yoga workouts
• The opportunity to join six active Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
At Tinder, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our product, and our community. We strive to make our workplace an inclusive and diverse environment, giving people from all walks of life the opportunity to have a voice. We champion and encourage those who bring different perspectives, ideas, and creativity to join our team dedicated to bringing people together across the globe. Tinder is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we welcome all people regardless of sex, gender identity, race, ethnicity, disability, or other lived experience.