Location: Los Angeles, California
Employment Type: Regular
Team: Product Design
Tinder empowers users around the world to create new connections that otherwise might never have been possible. We build products that bring people together! We are dedicated to delivering innovative products through early and continuous delivery of high quality software consumed by millions. We're a tight-knit design team, with a focus on individual ownership, improvement through research and team critique, and rapid iteration. We are looking for our first Lead Product Designer to join the Discovery pod!
As a Lead Product Designer on Tinder’s Discovery pod (under the “Core” pillar) you will be focused on improving and extending experiences where our Tinder members discover each other for the first time. You will refine existing products, and innovate new ways for our members to experience dating in the 21st century, through a research-focused design practice.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
• Working on a product that has an immediate impact on people’s lives all around the world
• Collaborating with a team of creative, fun and driven colleagues
• Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, 401(k) employer match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
• Other perks and wellness benefits like a fitness membership subsidy, paid concierge medical membership, pet insurance offerings, and a commuter subsidy
• A robust Learning + Development offering including our MentorMatch program, access to a library of 6,000+ online learning courses through Udemy, and an annual L+D stipend
• Access to mental health resources
• Fertility preservation benefits
• No Meeting Wednesdays and access to a wide range of product and service discounts through Perkspot
• Charitable donations match up to $15,000 annually
• Monthly and weekly interactive virtual events including Book Club, trivia with prizes and yoga workouts
• The opportunity to join six active Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
At Tinder, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our product, and our community. We strive to make our workplace an inclusive and diverse environment, giving people from all walks of life the opportunity to have a voice. We champion and encourage those who bring different perspectives, ideas, and creativity to join our team dedicated to bringing people together across the globe. Tinder is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we welcome all people regardless of sex, gender identity, race, ethnicity, disability, or other lived experience.