Location: Los Angeles, California
Employment Type: Regular
Team: Finance & Analytics
Tinder brings people together. With tens of millions of users and a presence in every country on earth, our reach is expansive and rapidly growing.
Tinder is looking for an outstanding Data Science Manager to join our team. Our team focuses on uncovering critical insights that grow our business. As a Data Scientist at Tinder, you are on the front line of building better products and experiences for our customers.
We are a crucial part of Tinder's cross-functional product development teams, helping to drive every stage of product development through analytic, statistical, and algorithmic expertise. As the Data Science Manager, you will also be an authority on the Analytics team, leading data scientists, providing thought leadership, and pushing the team to improve their knowledge and toolset.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
• Working on a product that has an immediate impact on people’s lives all around the world
• Collaborating with a team of creative, fun and driven colleagues
• Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, 401(k) employer match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
• Other perks and wellness benefits like a fitness membership subsidy, paid concierge medical membership, pet insurance offerings, and a commuter subsidy
• A robust Learning + Development offering including our MentorMatch program, access to a library of 6,000+ online learning courses through Udemy, and an annual L+D stipend
• Access to mental health resources
• Fertility preservation benefits
• No Meeting Wednesdays and access to a wide range of product and service discounts through Perkspot
• Charitable donations match up to $15,000 annually
• Monthly and weekly interactive virtual events including Book Club, trivia with prizes and yoga workouts
• The opportunity to join six active Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
At Tinder, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our product, and our community. We strive to make our workplace an inclusive and diverse environment, giving people from all walks of life the opportunity to have a voice. We champion and encourage those who bring different perspectives, ideas, and creativity to join our team dedicated to bringing people together across the globe. Tinder is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we welcome all people regardless of sex, gender identity, race, ethnicity, disability, or other lived experience.