Location: New York, New York
Employment Type: Regular
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Operations Manager to lead the
execution of cross-functional Marketing Programs, and support the CMO and
Marketing Leadership Team at Hinge.
This person will support the development and execution of the marketing
strategy and plan; develop and refine team processes, organization,
documentation, and budgets; support Project Leads in a variety of ways to keep
projects on track and on budget; and lead cross functional programs,
- Project Management - Ownership of integrated Brand and LGBTQ+ program execution, and support of CMO and Marketing Leads in management of high priority marketing programs.
- Operational Leadership - ownership of marketing team processes, including development and management of marketing plans, projects, timelines, productions, and budgets.
- Supporting CMO to help prioritize activities, time, and team resources, and keep the team and work streams moving efficiently forward.
- Management of external partner administration (creative, strategic, production, and more) - owning processes to complete and document RFPs, MSAs, SOWs, Timelines, and Invoicing.
What We’re Looking For
- An individual with 6+ years of Project and Marketing Management experience, with a focus on creative, executional and organizational excellence.
- This individual is highly organized with a proven history of collaborating with creative people and creating success through operational leadership.
- Previous experience working with internal creative teams and creative partners. This individual understands the inner workings of how a marketing team works and creates the optimal environment for that to happen. This includes understanding the working relationships with creative agencies, internal creative teams, and support teams like legal and finance.
- Someone who exudes confidence, is calm under pressure, and optimistic with a proactive ‘what’s coming next’ mindset. This person will own the execution of the marketing roadmap and collaborate with the CMO to set the team up for success.
- Saying 'no' and helping the group prioritize is a critical part of this job. This person must help us make good choices and be true to Hinge values. Keeping the team focused means prioritizing projects, using energy wisely, considering the best solution for the team, the company, the brand, and for Hinge users.
- This person will report to the CMO and be a critical contributor to all workstreams.
Hinge is the dating app designed to be deleted. In today’s digital world,
singles are so focused on sending likes and looking through profiles that
they’re not actually building meaningful connections and going on dates. Hinge
is on a mission to change that by designing the most effective app experience.
On Hinge, there are no rules, timers, or games. Instead, you’ll have unique
conversations over the text, photos, and audio you’ve shared on your profile.
And it’s resonating with daters. Hinge was the fastest-growing dating app in
the US, UK, Canada and Australia in 2019 and 2020.
- Authenticity: Share your genuine thoughts and opinions directly.
- Courage: Invite and deeply consider challenges and criticism.
- Empathy: Be empathetic, communitarian and trustworthy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do
not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin,
gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability