Location: Paris, France
Employment Type: Regular
Team: MG EMEA
Match Group, through its portfolio companies, is a leading provider of
dating products available globally. Our portfolio of brands includes Tinder,
Match, Meetic, Ablo, OkCupid, Hinge, PlentyOfFish, as well as a number of
other brands, each designed to increase our users' likelihood of finding a
The Privacy Program Manager will report to the Director, Global Privacy
Operations and, in cooperation with Privacy Counsel, will collaborate with
many multi-functional teams (including Brand liaisons, product managers,
engineers, UX designers, governance and cybersecurity teams) to manage the
implementation of portfolio wide privacy projects and initiatives in order to
achieve MG’s privacy requirements for our Europe and Middle East-based Brands
to protect the business in todays’ evolving regulatory landscape.
How you'll make an impact:
- You will manage multiple project and task assignments to support our Brands in implementing Privacy Program requirements in accordance with MG Privacy policies and guidelines and applicable privacy laws, as well as proactively identify areas of improvement throughout the program/project lifecycle.
- You will be responsible for the planning and execution of high-impact, portfolio-wide projects in support of regulatory requirements (e.g., GDPR compliance).
- You will assist in the development and enhancement of Privacy Program operations, including documentation, training, privacy compliance monitoring and auditing, as well as other day-to-day activities related to running the privacy program.
- You will support the preparation of various administrative and management reports, track and communicate the status, ownership, and completion of privacy program deliverables and training, and escalate appropriately when deadlines are at risk of being missed.
- You will ensure completion by the Brands of ongoing privacy compliance activities (e.g. Records of Processing, DSAR and data management policies) and ensure that Brands are completing regular privacy reviews and audits.
- You will manage the process for global updates of Privacy Policies and notices as needed, own and drive various program responsibilities or initiatives that may periodically come up or need attention and assist with the development, coordination and delivery of training programs and materials.
We could be a match if:
- You have 5+ years experience in Project and/or Program Management including successful experience managing all aspects of cross-functional projects/programs.
- You have professional experience in data protection, privacy, cybersecurity, regulatory compliance, legal or equivalent function for a large, matrixed organization. Ideally 2+ years of privacy-specific experience.
- You understand common privacy industry standards and regulations and have experience with industry frameworks and are comfortable communicating to stakeholders about privacy requirements.
- Experience working on privacy focused projects such as Privacy-by-Design, privacy enhancing technologies and privacy infrastructure, experience with supporting business understanding and compliance with privacy laws and managing privacy and information governance policy and notice management is a plus.
- A CIPM, CIPT, CIPP and/or formal education in Privacy and Compliance are a plus.
What's the team like?
- The team is incredibly collaborative and strategic.
- The Privacy Program Managers who succeed on this team are experienced, organized and effective Project or Program Managers with exceptional communication and relationship-building skills who thrive in an environment where variables are often outside of their direct control and are able to exercise judgment about when to ask questions or involve other team members.
What we offer:
Enhance your knowledge through e-learning, conferences, etc.
Take advantage of spaces to collaborate and relax as well as outdoor spaces
Sharing moments with colleagues: over a drink, at the Summer Party or during
team building events
Operate in an international and multicultural environment where exchanges
between entities are frequent
Use our products free of charge thanks to the "Pass Ambassadeur"
To benefit from a competitive package consistent with the market
Contract start: As soon as you are ready!
Location: Paris 9ème (53 rue Chateaudun)
Regular teleworking possible
Contract: CDI / Full Time
Match Group is an employer that respects equal opportunities and diversity.