Location: Remote, US
Employment Type: Regular
Team: Product Design
Tinder is looking for a Product Design Manager to lead our Integrity pillar. As a design manager you will lead a team of product designers, providing direction and mentorship of their team’s output, as well as coaching best practices in cross-functional partnership and design process. Our Integrity pillar is a tight knit and passionate group that houses our Trust & Safety and Social Responsibility teams who are in control of ensuring we develop the safest, most inclusive and trusted dating platform.
You will develop a strong design practice within the Integrity pillar, influence strategy and make a strong impact on product execution and quality. Design managers also provide design mentorship and are a champion for values, craft and career development, helping to create the spaces and structures that allow designers to deliver end-to-end solutions that are valuable, usable, and enjoyed by Tinder’s diverse and global user base.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
• Working on a product that has an immediate impact on people’s lives all around the world
• Collaborating with a team of creative, fun and driven colleagues
• Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, 401(k) employer match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
• Other perks and wellness benefits like a fitness membership subsidy, paid concierge medical membership, pet insurance offerings, and a commuter subsidy
• A robust Learning + Development offering including our MentorMatch program, access to a library of 6,000+ online learning courses through Udemy, and an annual L+D stipend
• Access to mental health resources
• Fertility preservation benefits
• No Meeting Wednesdays and access to a wide range of product and service discounts through Perkspot
• Charitable donations match up to $15,000 annually
• Monthly and weekly interactive virtual events including Book Club, trivia with prizes and yoga workouts
• The opportunity to join six active Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
At Tinder, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our product, and our community. We strive to make our workplace an inclusive and diverse environment, giving people from all walks of life the opportunity to have a voice. We champion and encourage those who bring different perspectives, ideas, and creativity to join our team dedicated to bringing people together across the globe. Tinder is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we welcome all people regardless of sex, gender identity, race, ethnicity, disability, or other lived experience.