Location: Los Angeles, California
Employment Type: Regular
Match is looking for a passionate Product Manager to get more users on more
great dates. This remote position is available to candidates anywhere in the
Match is part of Match Group, which includes brands like Tinder, Hinge,
OkCupid, Match, Plenty of Fish, and more, each designed to increase our users'
likelihood of finding a meaningful connection.
Match boasts more dates, more relationships and more marriages than any other
dating business. Simply put, we change lives.
How You'll Make An Impact:
- You will own the vision and strategy for a large portion of the core experience at Match. You will lead product discovery using wireframes, mockups, and other prototypes to best understand how to create delightful, engaging experiences for our users in a way that works for the business.
- You will use user data and metrics to understand the business impact of your work and identify new opportunities.
- You will make strategic and data-driven decisions about trade-offs and communicate changes, decisions, and progress to stakeholders across the company.
- You will have the opportunity to scale your impact across Match Group by using Match as a launch pad for innovative ideas and then socializing across the organization.
We Could Be A Match If:
- You have at least 3 years of product management or equivalent experience, delivering high-quality features across multiple platforms (Android, iOS, and Web).You have a successful track record shipping high-quality consumer-facing products from a user-centric perspective.
- You are excited to solve complex problems with a collaborative attitude and understand the value of ruthless prioritization.
- You are someone who thinks ahead and can easily identify patterns. You utilize logic to anticipate problems and opportunities and perform precise course corrections while leading the development of a feature.
- You methodically analyze user insights about the product to serve as the voice of the customer while crafting your roadmap.
What’s The Team Like?
- In this role, you’ll report to our VP of Product and collaborate closely with product, design, analytics, and engineering professionals.
- The Product Managers who succeed on this team are empathetic, big-picture thinkers.
- The product team at Match believes in the Lean Startup philosophy: we iterate quickly to ship MVPs quickly to acquire a signal. We value data, velocity, business impact, and doing right by our customers.
Why Match Group?
Our mission is simple – to help people find love and happiness! We love our
employees too – here are some examples how:
Annual training budget for each employee
100% employer match on 401k contributions
Specific COVID-19 allowance for home office set-up
Matched giving to qualified organizations
100% paid Parental Leave for up to 20 weeks
Happy Hours and Company events
At Match Group, we represent a collection of unique brands - but we all focus
together on the health and safety of all of our employees. That's why we
require that employees are fully-vaccinated when in person at any US office or
company-sponsored fun. If you need to talk through this in-person vaccine
requirement, our People team can work with you through our accommodations
_We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value the rich
dynamics that diversity brings to our company. We do not discriminate on the
basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability,
marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex (including pregnancy and sexual
harassment), gender identity or expression, uniformed service or veteran
status, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic.