Location: Los Angeles, California
Employment Type: Regular
Tinder started on a college campus in 2012 and broke down the barriers - geographic, historic, cultural - that limit who we meet. We went from 1 swipe to 1 billion swipes a day, in 2 years. No technology grows that fast unless it fills a powerful, unmet human need. Today, Tinder is the world’s most popular app for meeting new people. The app is available in 190 countries, and 40+ languages, it’s been downloaded more than 450 million times and led to 60 billion matches, and is the highest-grossing non-gaming app globally. There’s never been a more exciting time to be at Tinder. We are on a course to redefine the way young people meet and connect today, if you would like to be a part of that, keep reading.
We’re looking for a Product Marketing Lead to drive Global product marketing strategy and execution for our Trust & Safety product pillar. This role will also be responsible for Trust & Safety products such as the popular Photo Verification feature, the Safety Center, Are You Sure, Does This Bother You, and more innovation coming this year and beyond.
At the intersection of marketing, brand, and product, you’ll own go-to-market strategy for new product features, develop feature positioning & branding, and collaborate with global product, communications and marketing teams to drive app growth and feature adoption for the region.
This is a perfect role for a hands-on, data driven, consumer tech marketer that has an intuitive understanding of how to balance brand, business, and UX needs to drive results. We’re looking for someone that can develop new processes and ways of working cross-functionally with marketing, product, comms, and insights to help us scale growth and elevate our in-app brand experience. This highly cross-functional role will report into the Director of Global Product Marketing based in NY.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
• Working on a product that has an immediate impact on people’s lives all around the world
• Collaborating with a team of creative, fun and driven colleagues
• Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, 401(k) employer match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
• Other perks and wellness benefits like a fitness membership subsidy, paid concierge medical membership, pet insurance offerings, and a commuter subsidy
• A robust Learning + Development offering including our MentorMatch program, access to a library of 6,000+ online learning courses through Udemy, and an annual L+D stipend
• Access to mental health resources
• Fertility preservation benefits
• No Meeting Wednesdays and access to a wide range of product and service discounts through Perkspot
• Charitable donations match up to $15,000 annually
• Monthly and weekly interactive virtual events including Book Club, trivia with prizes and yoga workouts
• The opportunity to join six active Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
At Tinder, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our product, and our community. We strive to make our workplace an inclusive and diverse environment, giving people from all walks of life the opportunity to have a voice. We champion and encourage those who bring different perspectives, ideas, and creativity to join our team dedicated to bringing people together across the globe. Tinder is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we welcome all people regardless of sex, gender identity, race, ethnicity, disability, or other lived experience.