Location: Paris, France
Employment Type: Regular
Hawaya ’s mission is to help Muslim singles seeking a modern way to meet their true life partner. We’re committed to spark meaningful connections based on mutual respect between men and women who want to start a love journey which can blossom into a genuine relationship.
Hawaya was born in 2017 of a simple idea: that today’s Muslims are comfortable using the digital world to solve their problems, but the world of Muslim love and marriage is still very old-fashioned. Modern progressive Muslim women want to be able to find a life partner for themselves, but the typical online dating journey was not compatible with their values.
Since 2019, Hawaya is part of the Match Group, the global leader in dating and matchmaking services, and benefits from the group's technological and marketing expertise of other brands like Tinder, Meetic or Hinge which help us to make even better, while respecting our beliefs, values and culture.
We are always on the lookout for talented people to join and have a positive and lifelong impact on people’s lives but today we are specifically looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer.
This is a highly collaborative, central and impactful role where you will be working with different experts to lead Hawaya’s success in becoming a global leader of transforming the way Muslims find their soulmate.
What you will be doing:
Define the quality strategy and roadmap:
Although our testing strategy heavily relies today on manual quality control, we are introducing more and more test automation to provide better quality for our users.
Consequently, we are looking for someone that will help us manage this transition:
- Define the right quality strategy, balance between test automation and manual control
- Design and implement the right tools for monitoring, first step of future improvements
- Be the referent at Hawaya for everything quality related
_Execute and support teams: _
- Work closely with software engineers and product managers to ensure the quality of delivered products
- Participate in all aspects of QA in agile ceremonies with the teams
- Review user stories specifications through acceptance criteria definition
- Control that implemented software meets the business requirements
- Perform functional and UI testing for new or modified features based on usability standards
- Record and report bugs documenting the results compared to expected results to development teams and follow up on fixes
- Suggest functionality improvements based on usability standards
- Work with the development team to troubleshoot issues if any
**Skills that will help you succeed: **
- 5+ years of general and mobile testing (Android & iOS) experience
- Automation testing knowledge using cucumber, selenium, appium or webdriver.io
- Knowledge on how to write descriptive test cases and defects
- Solid understanding of SDLC and STLC
- Ability to work with rudimentary requirements and specifications
- A self-motivated, eager and quick learner
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Sense of ownership with eye on details
- Very good communication, planning and time management skills
- Performance & security testing experience is a plus
- JIRA knowledge is preferred
- Zephyr knowledge is a plus
- English is a must (reading and speaking)
**How it looks like working at Hawaya **
As part of a major tech player, you’ll work in an dynamic startup spirit and environment collaborating with teams from diverse backgrounds and making an impact on people’s lives.
Take advantage of our new modern office where everything has been thought of for physical or hybrid work from creative rooms to collaborative spaces and office phone booths or “café”, all in the heart of Paris.
Share moments with your colleagues: over a drink, at the summer party or during team building events.
Operate in an international and multicultural environment where exchanges between brands are frequent and mutually beneficial to grow and learn faster.
Enjoy a 360° view of Paris roofs from our private terraces on the last floor of the building.
Express yourself because in our culture, every voice is heard and every opinion is valued.
Recruitment Process :
A first discussion on the phone with Talent Acquisition Manager
A face-to-face interview in the office with our CTO
A remote video interview with our People Director
An interview with our General Manager
Practical information :
Contract start: As soon as you are ready!
Location: Match Group Paris office shared between Meetic, Tinder, Hawaya & EMEA
Leadership located 53 Rue de Châteaudun 75009 PARIS
Flexible Work From Home policy
Permanent contract “CDI”
Hawaya is an employer that respects equal opportunities and diversity.