Location: Paris, France
Employment Type: Intern
Team: People & Facilities
Meetic is the European leader in dating services and is present in 20 countries. At the origin of more than 8 million couples, Meetic works to create the best user experience whether online, mobile or at the many events organised each week across Europe.
A company on a human scale, supported by the strength of an international group, our teams develop products with a strong social impact.
In recent years, Meetic has placed people and the environment at the center of its concerns through concrete actions: such as a green IT approach (reduction of servers, web eco-design, zero plastic...), assistance with teleworking equipment, 1 month of Second Parent leave, etc…
Take a look at our page:https://www.meetic-europe.com/
The position : We are looking to bring on a Recruiting Coordinator to support our hiring needs.
As a Recruiting Coordinator at Match Group EMEA (Meetic, Tinder, Massive Media, Hawaya, Match Group), you’ll be responsible for the candidate’s interview experience.
You will work closely with our recruiters, hiring managers and candidates, contributing to the overall success of our recruiting process.
You’ll be a direct and impactful presence in how Match Group is viewed as an amazing place to work.
What we offer:
- An internship that is challenging and enriching
- A balance between professional and personal life
- An exceptional working environment in the heart of Paris (Paris IXth, spacious, modern, rooftop, close to all transportation services and amenities)
- Numerous moments of sharing and quality
- An international and multicultural environment where exchanges between entities are frequent
- Benefit from a competitive package in line with the market
Recruitment Process :
- A first meeting with Léa, recruiting coordinator & Guillaume, Talent acquisition
- A meeting with Maxime, Lead Talent acquisition and Mickael, People Director
When you arrive, the People team and your new team will take care of organising your first few days.