Location: Dallas, Texas
Employment Type: Regular
As the Security Engineer, you will work on Match Group’s Security Engineering
Team. You will have the opportunity to to build and improve processes, build
automations and tooling, and identify/defend against adversarial risks and
attack vectors across multiple Match Group company teams. Candidates for this
role should be intellectually curious, looking to be challenged in a diverse
environment, and challenged with continuous research and development of the
latest security engineering capabilities.
We are flexible and offer full remote or hybrid working models as options to
accommodate our team. Match Group is headquartered in Dallas, TX with offices
in LA, Palo Alto, San Francisco, and New York.
How you'll make an impact:
- You will implement and enhance security tools and technologies that support to identify and protect Match Group assets, detect security incidents, and rapidly respond and recover production environments
- You'll be responsible for monitoring and investigating security events. Align with the security team for alert analysis & risk mitigation
- You will provide technical inputs, evaluate and recommend new and emerging security products and technologies especially in the area of operational security and data loss & exfiltration prevention
- You'll define, test, implement, and optimize security configurations for threat detection and prevention tools
- You will partner with infrastructure engineering teams to understand system and network architecture and interrelationships (technical and functional) and drive security improvements to the same
- You'll serve as a key member of the incident response team with excellent bias towards recovery and continuity.
- You will drive security alerts automation, ensure logs are integrated into SIEM and appropriate after actions are created.
We could be a match if:
- You have experience implementing, using or overseeing enterprise security tools: Endpoint protection, SIEM, SOAR, Vulnerability scanning, Firewall, IDS/IPS
- You have experience supporting security investigations and enjoy analyzing log data
- It would be great if you have experience as part of the Incident Response Team, prioritizing and managing incidents, using forensic techniques, and working with Legal
- You are a strong communicator that can lead technical discussions and help drive technical decisions
- You have the aility to establish credibility and build trust with developers and operational staff; you are confident, without the ego
- You bring an excellent understanding of identity management and common enterprise and consumer authentication standards/use cases
- You are passionate about learning new things – while you’re not expected to know everything, it is expected that you will learn new things when appropriate
- You have expertise with event management/SEM solutions and building event detection and alerting capabilities.
Why Match Group?
Our mission is simple – to help people find love and happiness! We love our
employees too – here are some examples how:
Annual training budget for each employee
100% employer match on 401k contributions
Specific COVID-19 allowance for home office set-up
Matched giving to qualified organizations
100% paid Parental Leave for up to 20 weeks
Happy Hours and Company events
At Match Group, we represent a collection of unique brands - but we all focus
together on the health and safety of all of our employees. That's why we
require that employees are fully-vaccinated when in person at any US office or
company-sponsored fun. If you need to talk through this in-person vaccine
requirement, our People team can work with you through our accommodations
_We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value the rich
dynamics that diversity brings to our company. We do not discriminate on the
basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability,
marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex (including pregnancy and sexual
harassment), gender identity or expression, uniformed service or veteran
status, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic.