Location: Remote, US
Employment Type: Regular
We are hiring a Senior Cloud Security Engineer to work in our growing
information security team. You will work in a cloud-native AWS environment,
helping to maintain our information security program’s alignment with our
culture and reduce business risk by protecting system boundaries and corporate
data, keeping computer systems and network devices hardened against attacks,
documenting security events and processes, and actively participating in an
evolving incident response lifecycle.
- Interact with stakeholders across all technical teams.
- Implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information.
- Configure and troubleshoot security controls (e.g., AWS VPCs and SGs, IAM, FIM, SIEM, etc.)
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks.
- Drive requirements for integrating cloud capabilities.
- Document processes, procedures and events as needed.
- Write comprehensive reports, including assessment-based findings, outcomes, and propositions for further system security enhancements.
- Communicate and respond with the technical and management teams during security incidents.
- Assist in triage for our bug bounty program.
- Execute incident response lifecycle processes.
- Research and test additional security processes and products.
- Stay current with new threats and exploits and assist in adjusting the company's security posture accordingly.
What We’re Looking For
- Passion for information security and learning.
- 4+ years of cybersecurity experience.
- Understanding of security tools and concepts (firewalls, proxies, SIEM, EDR, IDPS, etc.)
- Knowledge of risk assessment tools, technologies, and methods.
- An understanding of best practices and how to implement them at a business-wide level.
- Experience planning, researching and developing security standards and procedures.
- Familiarity with AWS Cloud infrastructure and web-related technologies.
- Basic programming/scripting skills (Python and Golang strongly desirable.)
- Strongly desirable: Awareness of git, terraform, vault, and Kubernetes.
Hinge is the dating app designed to be deleted. In today’s digital world,
singles are so focused on sending likes and looking through profiles that
they’re not actually building meaningful connections and going on dates. Hinge
is on a mission to change that by designing the most effective app experience.
On Hinge, there are no rules, timers, or games. Instead, you’ll have unique
conversations over the text, photos, and audio you’ve shared on your profile.
And it’s resonating with daters. Hinge was the fastest-growing dating app in
the US, UK, Canada and Australia in 2019 and 2020.
- Authenticity: Share your genuine thoughts and opinions directly.
- Courage: Invite and deeply consider challenges and criticism.
- Empathy: Be empathetic, communitarian and trustworthy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do
not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin,
gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability