Location: Dublin, Ireland
Employment Type: Regular
Tinder brings people together. With tens of millions of users and a presence
in 190 countries, our reach is expansive - and rapidly growing.
As a Senior Analyst, you are an experienced workforce management professional
with the ability to optimize the productivity of the organization’s workforce
to achieve key performance objectives.
This involves dynamic schedule solutions, real time network health monitoring,
and recommending innovation and continuous improvements.
You are data driven and have an eye for process improvement and understand the
foundations of customer experience operations.
You are a team player that is able to coordinate with business partners
internally and externally, aligning to meet business objectives.
- Generate and maintain forecast contact volumes, handle times, and staffing requirements for internal and external lines of business, including vendor partners
- Conduct analysis on service level performance, identifying trends and recommend schedule adjustments to ensure adequate resource coverage, including staffing level changes.
- Maintain our workforce management software as it relates to forecasting, scheduling, agent skills and record maintenance
- Suggest opportunities for increased efficiency through trend analysis, including AUX code usage or adjustments to shrinkage allocation levels
- Coordinate with Operations leaders to align on WFM policies including time off allowances and out of production activity expectations
- Maintain performance reports tracking daily, weekly, and monthly KPIs and contributing to weekly and monthly business review meetings
- Align with vendor partners on all planned activities with an impact to coverage and productivity, including training, coaching, meetings and holiday coverage
- Participates in and/or leads projects related to Workforce Management functions
- Maintains a high level of awareness of contact center processes and procedures as well as industry best practices
- Acts as a mentor and provides guidance, leadership, and education on WFM’s role in operations
A successful candidate will also demonstrate:
- High attention to detail, including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Willingness to challenge and influence leaders
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired
- Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills and ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills complemented with the ability to problem solve independently
The skills you bring:
- 5+ years WFM experience with advanced knowledge of scheduling and short term forecasting
- Expert level proficiency/understanding of WFM software (Aspect, Nice, Verint….)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of Google Docs suite, including Sheets and Slides
- Advanced understanding of contact center metrics and strategies to meet service goals
- Proven time management skills with the ability to manage competing priorities
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
At Tinder, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it,
and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our product, and our
We strive to make our workplace an inclusive and diverse environment, giving
people from all walks of life the opportunity to have a voice. We champion and
encourage those who bring different perspectives, ideas, and creativity to
join our team dedicated to bringing people together across the globe.
Tinder is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we welcome all
people regardless of sex, gender identity, race, ethnicity, disability, or
other lived experience.