Location: Paris, France
Employment Type: Regular
Meetic Group is the European leader in dating services and is present in 16 countries.
At the origin of more than 8 million couples, Meetic works to create the best user experience whether online, mobile or at the many events organised each week across Europe.
A company on a human scale, supported by the strength of an international group, our teams develop products with a strong social impact.
In recent years, Meetic has placed people and the environment at the center of its concerns through concrete actions: such as a green IT approach (reduction of servers, web eco-design, zero plastic...), assistance with teleworking equipment, 1 month of Second Parent leave, etc...
Take a look at our page:https://www.meetic-group.com/hr/
As Senior Marketing Manager, the candidate is responsible for leading the 360 go-to-market plans, primarily for the German Over 50s market.
This role will be based in Paris and reports directly to the Marketing VP for Seniors, and he/she will work in a dedicated Seniors Business Line with Brand & Media owners.
- Build and own the Marketing strategy, working closely with the Brand & Acquisition Teams to ensure the best go-to-market plan (Media & Assets)
- Implement the go-to-market strategy across all Campaigns, Content, Partnerships etc
- Create or adapt and execute campaigns or communication assets
- Determine and understand the fundamental drivers of the market dynamics and translate this in to actions for growth
- Report on performance, highlighting opportunities or trends for continuous improvement
- Act as spokesperson for the Brand
- Lead growth initiatives
- Ensure Brand consistency across all touch points (TV/Radio/VOD etc)
- Work with local partners including Media (Havas), PR and freelancers
- Monitor competitors closely
- Input in to the annual Integrated Marketing Plan
- Manage the Non-working budget in collaboration with the Brand Team
- Management of Jr Brand Manager
- Strong analytical skills, able to extract insight from data, with a test & learn philosophy
- Strong Team player with a Global outlook
- Strong communication skills and networking ability
- Experience, 10 years, ideally Online
- Experience in local Media & PR
- Fluent in German (native) , English & French (not essential, lessons will be offered)
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Ability to think big picture while also being in to the details
- Able to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Open to change
What we offer:
Enhance your knowledge through e-learning, conferences, etc.
Take advantage of spaces to collaborate and relax as well as outdoor spaces, all in the heart of Paris
Sharing moments with colleagues: over a drink, at the Summer Party or during team building events
Operate in an international and multicultural environment where exchanges between entities are frequent
Use our products free of charge thanks to the "Pass Ambassadeur"
To benefit from a competitive package consistent with the market
A first exchange on the phone with Maxime, Talent Acquisition Manager
A meeting with Joanna, VP Marketing and Elodie, People Manager
An interview with Céline, CMO
When you arrive, the People team and your new team will take care of organising your first few days.
Contract start: As soon as you are ready!
Location: 53 Rue de Châteaudun, Paris 75009
Regular teleworking possible
Contract: CDI / Full Time
Meetic is an employer that respects equal opportunities and diversity.