Location: Los Angeles, California
Employment Type: Regular
Team: Product Design
Tinder empowers users around the world to build new connections that otherwise might never have been possible! We build products that bring people together. We are dedicated to delivering innovative products through early and continuous delivery of high-quality software consumed by millions.
We're a tight-knit design team, with a focus on individual responsibility and rapid development, and looking for a Senior Product Designer for our Growth pillar.
This candidate has experience building products across native mobile and web platforms. You are collaborative, creative, and can articulate ideas! You will have the opportunity to work closely with cross-functional team members and will rely heavily on both qualitative and quantitative data to make informed decisions.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
• Working on a product that has an immediate impact on people’s lives all around the world
• Collaborating with a team of creative, fun and driven colleagues
• Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, 401(k) employer match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
• Other perks and wellness benefits like a fitness membership subsidy, paid concierge medical membership, pet insurance offerings, and a commuter subsidy
• A robust Learning + Development offering including our MentorMatch program, access to a library of 6,000+ online learning courses through Udemy, and an annual L+D stipend
• Access to mental health resources
• Fertility preservation benefits
• No Meeting Wednesdays and access to a wide range of product and service discounts through Perkspot
• Charitable donations match up to $15,000 annually
• Monthly and weekly interactive virtual events including Book Club, trivia with prizes and yoga workouts
• The opportunity to join six active Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
At Tinder, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our product, and our community. We strive to make our workplace an inclusive and diverse environment, giving people from all walks of life the opportunity to have a voice. We champion and encourage those who bring different perspectives, ideas, and creativity to join our team dedicated to bringing people together across the globe. Tinder is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we welcome all people regardless of sex, gender identity, race, ethnicity, disability, or other lived experience.