Location: San Francisco, California
Employment Type: Regular
Tinder brings people together. With tens of millions of users, hundreds of millions of downloads, 2 billion swipes per day, hundreds of thousands of requests per second, 20 million matches per day and a presence in every country on earth, our reach is expansive—and rapidly growing.
Tinder is looking for an experienced engineer who's eager to design and implement the next generation of our data platform. Our growing business always has new needs for actionable information, and this gives us an exciting roadmap with high-value products ready to be designed and many more waiting to be identified. This role will involve working with large scale data pipelines in near-real-time, batch, and lambda frameworks.
_In addition to our _ ** flexible remote** _ options across the United States, by applying to this role you can be considered for all Senior Software Engineer,Data roles currently available in our _ ** Los Angeles, San Francisco and/or Palo Alto offices** . Currently, our teams are working together remotely and we've adapted our recruiting processes to accommodate virtual interviews with prospective hires. Our in-person offices will reopen when it is safe to do so.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
• Working on a product that has an immediate impact on people’s lives all around the world
• Collaborating with a team of creative, fun and driven colleagues
• Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, 401(k) employer match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
• Other perks and wellness benefits like a fitness membership subsidy, paid concierge medical membership, pet insurance offerings, and a commuter subsidy
• A robust Learning + Development offering including our MentorMatch program, access to a library of 6,000+ online learning courses through Udemy, and an annual L+D stipend
• Access to mental health resources
• Fertility preservation benefits
• No Meeting Wednesdays and access to a wide range of product and service discounts through Perkspot
• Charitable donations match up to $15,000 annually
• Monthly and weekly interactive virtual events including Book Club, trivia with prizes and yoga workouts
• The opportunity to join six active Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
At Tinder, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our product, and our community. We strive to make our workplace an inclusive and diverse environment, giving people from all walks of life the opportunity to have a voice. We champion and encourage those who bring different perspectives, ideas, and creativity to join our team dedicated to bringing people together across the globe. Tinder is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we welcome all people regardless of sex, gender identity, race, ethnicity, disability, or other lived experience.