Location: Los Angeles, California
Employment Type: Regular
In the role of Sr. Application Security Engineer, you will be a critical part
of securing Web, Mobile and Internal applications for our Match and Match
Our team is based in Dallas, TX, but we are open to considering a remote
office for highly qualified candidates!
How you'll make an impact:
- You will serve as the SME for Application Security, providing guidance and ongoing training on secure development practices to Engineering and Product teams
- You will design and implement SDLC practices including code reviews, static/dynamic code analysis and vulnerability assessments
- You will constantly maintain awareness of all known vulnerabilities in application technologies used within Match
- You will research any reported or suspected application vulnerabilities
- You will assist in developing security related libraries used in our environment and develop Secure Coding Guideline documentation and procedures
We could be a match if:
- You have at least 3+ years of application security and/or development experience including experience securing large-scale web applications (performing security code reviews, vulnerability assessments, and manual testing for logic flaws)
- You have a deep level understanding of modern web technologies, mobile, and web application security
- You have a thorough understanding of OWASP Top 10 vulnerabilities and corresponding best practices for mitigation
- You are able to perform thorough threat modeling of web applications
- You are able to effectively partner and communicate with Development, Product, and Management
- You have experience with BurpSuite (or a similar application) and dynamic application scanning tools
- If you have security experience with native iOS, native Android, APIs, and React - that's a big plus!
- *Will consider candidates with a traditional developer background who has had a big focus on security and wants to get over to the security side (if they are passionate about security and the technical aspects of security).
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- The hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business
- Tremendous opportunity to solve some of the world’s most exciting problems
- Research reported or suspected application vulnerabilities
- Experience tooling the DEVSECOPs pipeline
The brands you’ll support:
- Match pioneered the online dating industry over 25 years ago. Millions of singles use Match every month to go on dates and make new connections.
- Match Affinity is a division of Match Group that drives our fastest growing dating products. Every month, millions of singles come to our Affinity apps like BLK, Chispa, Upward and OurTime, to make great connections.
Why Match Group?
Our mission is simple – to help people find love and happiness! We love our
employees too – here are some examples how:
Annual training budget for each employee
100% employer match on 401k contributions
Specific COVID-19 allowance for home office set-up
Matched giving to qualified organizations
100% paid Parental Leave for up to 20 weeks
Happy Hours and Company events
At Match Group, we represent a collection of unique brands - but we all focus
together on the health and safety of all of our employees. That's why we
require that employees are fully-vaccinated when in person at any US office or
company-sponsored fun. If you need to talk through this in-person vaccine
requirement, our People team can work with you through our accommodations
_We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value the rich
dynamics that diversity brings to our company. We do not discriminate on the
basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability,
marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex (including pregnancy and sexual
harassment), gender identity or expression, uniformed service or veteran
status, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic.